Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?

Discus and support Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve played these games for years and mastered them all…… till yesterday (16/9/23). The easy task….. to me is impossible to solve, not just the number... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeHalliwell, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?

I’ve played these games for years and mastered them all…… till yesterday (16/9/23). The easy task….. to me is impossible to solve, not just the number of 6’s to be found, but running out of cards to do so !

:)

MikeHalliwell, Sep 17, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Unfortunately, no one here works for Microsoft so can't confirm exactly what they are doing it. I have no doubt that if they are getting reports and it turns out its unsolvable, they would get it fixed.
  3. MikeHalliwell Win User

So what are MS doing about it ?

I’ve seen others who are literally masters of these games on YouTube saying it’s unsolvable.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello MikeHalliwell! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I have seen others saying the same thing so appears its not just you that is unable to solve it. I know others have submitted reports to MS.
  5. Lyn py Win User

Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?!

Has answered my original question
    Did they resolve the issue of tripeaks 9-16-2023 is unsolvable ?

if so How ?
  6. Leonard Herman Win User

The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

They fixed it. There's a new (easy) Tripeaks for September 16.
Thema:

1. Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ? - Similar Threads - Has anyone issues

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?: I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have gotten theirs already by now. Or, reviews where...
  8. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  9. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  10. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...