Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

Discus and support Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlieDeVaughn, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on for months and I can never get a straight answer.

:)

CharlieDeVaughn, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

Hello, CharlieDeVaughn. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Microsoft Rewards program.

Not only that, but in situations like these, it is recommended to reach out to the dedicated Microsoft Rewards support team because they have a separate system.

They will be able to review your situation and provide further assistance.

You can contact them by clicking below:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Thanks for reading me and for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. demonizer andy Win User

Is it possible to use the Microsoft credits you can get for free from search points/Microsoft Rewards and buy an xbox gift card with it?

hi there so providing you are using the same account for your rewards there should be no issue , you can redeem rewards either via the web page or app or direct on your console, as there is also a rewards app for xbox that rewards you for doing various challenges,playing games, purchasing content, there are additional rewards for gamepass subscribers aswel .

you redeem your points for a giftcard which usually gets added direct to your account .

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/000402000052
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I have a question

5. ssperk Win User

xbox live

Also if get the GamePass one you can do the rewards and get the subscription for free if you use your points right
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

You can always use the microsoft rewards app. You can save up your points to redeem for xbox live or gamepass.

1 month of xbox live gold is 8,500 points.

1 month of gamepass ultimate is on sale for 8,400 points.
Thema:

1. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed? - Similar Threads - Has anyone experience

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  4. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  5. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  6. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  7. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  8. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  9. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  10. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...