Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?

Discus and support Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Courtney Haley, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?

I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have gotten theirs already by now. Or, reviews where people had to cancel and reorder their controllers. Just kind of worried, especially for spending as much as I did, and because it’s a Christmas gift.

:)

Courtney Haley, Dec 6, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Courtney. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. We do not have insight into account details to assist with orders.

For help please contact an Xbox Support agent from aka.ms/contactxboxsupport

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. james.btex Win User

Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

Well another week has gone by and the Microsoft Store Design Lab Xbox Controller “Engrave” feature is STILL BROKEN!

Isn’t there anyone from Microsoft Website support that can Acknowledge this issue and fix it?

I’m not the only person having this issue and it is preventing us from completing our Design Labs purchase!

There is no link on any of these pages to report website issues so i am trying this way to report the issue. So far i have not received

any messages or emails from website support (if they have any), that acknowledges the problem and states that they are working on it??

Come on Microsoft Website Support, wake up!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

Thema:

1. Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab? - Similar Threads - Has anyone issues

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  8. Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?: I’ve played these games for years and mastered them all…… till yesterday (16/9/23). The easy task….. to me is impossible to solve, not just the number of 6’s to be found, but running out of cards...
  9. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  10. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...