Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?

Discus and support Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been following along many tutorials online to see how I can fix the Xbox Game Bar, but no luck, it wont work. I enable it, i close it out (enable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roach Is Most, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?

I've been following along many tutorials online to see how I can fix the Xbox Game Bar, but no luck, it wont work. I enable it, i close it out (enable game bar box), just to see that it was automatically disabled. I dont want to perform a full restart of my machine and have to redownload all of my precious files and data. Not even sure if that even fixes the problem. I even went on to download the Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10

I need some help you guys.

EDIT: 2 OPTIONS OF XBOX GAME BAR?!?!

Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again? [​IMG]

DIRECTX 12 ULTIMATE?? nope just DirectX 12

Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again? [​IMG]

:)

Roach Is Most, Aug 30, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. Zangrief Win User

GTA V Freezing

Has anyone that has had this problem tried the GoD copy? I was wondering if there was a problem with it too. I've had random crashing since day one. Got an old Halo 3 xbox working again and it RRD. Now I'm back to the crashing.
  4. Liam Spicer ✔️ Win User

Game Bar Party chat not working as intended

Hello thank you for the help, however it did not sort the issue, i got it to work for a little bit last night by deleting and reinstalling Xbox app and Game Bar, but i tried it today and I've got the same issue again. Also should add, when i try to join parties on the Xbox app it just says connecting for ever(longest i waited was 5 minutes, then just joined through Game Bar, then found my current issue).

Please help
  5. McBiff87 Win User

Gamepass pc games installation causing BSOD

Has anyone had any sucsess getting game pass to work again with Avira?
  6. Spacman77 Win User

New and tasty release....

Has anyone else having a issue with the sound on this game. Every now and then the audio cuts out for a second then come back again. Did a Google search on this and nothing mentioned about this on the x1 but when it was released on the ps4 they had a
    audio issue but it got patched.
Thema:

1. Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again? - Similar Threads - Has anyone issue

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?: I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have gotten theirs already by now. Or, reviews where...
  7. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  8. Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?: I’ve played these games for years and mastered them all…… till yesterday (16/9/23). The easy task….. to me is impossible to solve, not just the number of 6’s to be found, but running out of cards...
  9. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  10. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...