Has anyone got any idea of original gamertags / unique that aren't taken?

Discus and support Has anyone got any idea of original gamertags / unique that aren't taken? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I need a unique gamertags any ideas what to have 59646883-a44d-4360-a3b0-fc47ad4d91a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaintyHickory21, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Has anyone got any idea of original gamertags / unique that aren't taken?

Hi I need a unique gamertags any ideas what to have

:)

DaintyHickory21, Dec 18, 2016
  2. I LOCAL I
    I LOCAL I Guest
    Gamertag is Already in Use, but No One is using it

Thanks for commenting.

My gamertag was not that long. No one is using it. I wish that were the case! That would make sense of it all.

Anyone else have any idea?

I LOCAL I, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Unfrax
    Unfrax Guest
    gamertag

can anyone help me with a gamertad idea. prefferably a original or semi original gamertag idea. help is appreciated.

Unfrax, Dec 18, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Only you can decide.

You'll have to think of some & see if they are taken or not.

Daft Badger, Dec 18, 2016
  5. Paraffin Alien, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Only you can decide.

You'll have to think of some & see if they are taken or not.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

8. I LOCAL I Win User

Gamertag is Already in Use, but No One is using it

if it has been 9years you changed the original account then it has been taken

You have to remember that when searching for the tag your must be exact in caps and space

But when changing your name it has to be unique

That's why it's not showing up

And no they won't sit with you with the infinite amount of combination to try
    Thanks for commenting.

My gamertag was not that long. No one is using it. I wish that were the case! That would make sense of it all.

Anyone else have any idea?
  9. Zenosos Win User

Gamer tag in xbox profile

Hi AdamAjdukiewicz,

With Xbox new Gamertag system being limited to 12 characters maximum for unique Gamertags, Xbox has started using suffix at the end. If you have this then the original Gamertag is already taken and there is no way to get a refund for the free name change.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Anybody had a problem trying to get a gamertag but it hasn't been associated with an account ?

That is because you aren't lookingnhard enough

If you are trying to find an unique make but you are getting hashtag instead that is because it is taken

You gotta remember that gamertag is the same as GamerTag or gamer Tag in the million or so different variations

So yes to find a gamertag you MUST have the exact spelling you will meter find the exact combination

The only way to get a unique gamertag is to have a unique spelling like symbols or character replacement
Thema:

1. Has anyone got any idea of original gamertags / unique that aren't taken? - Similar Threads - Has anyone got

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  9. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  10. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...