Has Anyone Experienced This?

Discus and support Has Anyone Experienced This? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fight Night Champion is not working. When I try to log in via xbox 360 guide, it shows a message that says “Can’t connect to xbox live. Select test... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian O1, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Christian O1
    Christian O1 Guest

Fight Night Champion is not working. When I try to log in via xbox 360 guide, it shows a message that says “Can’t connect to xbox live. Select test connection to troubleshoot your connection.” I’ve tested it time and time again and it says it’s fine. I’ve tried every troubleshooting method. Please help.

:)

Christian O1, Oct 9, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 is currently down. Many users are having trouble logging in. No ETA yet on a fix.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Has anyone else experienced this?

hardware manufacturers work hdd space out as 1000GB = 1TB - software does not, software works as follows.

1024KB = 1MB - 1024MB = 1GB - 1024GB = 1TB

So the usable space on any new 1TB hdd after formatting is about 931GB then you have to exclude system files and reserved space that the xbox system uses. in that reserved space is updates, recordings, screenshots, temp files etc etc.

this is the same for ANY system that uses a HDD/SSD. be it consoles or pc or any other device out there.

take for example my 4TB SSD in my PC after formatting i get a useable space of 3.638TB.

the same is for phone storage too.

so what you are seeing is normal, yes it is a bit shady but has been like this forever. technically they are not wrong, it does indeed have a 1TB hdd in, but i think it is about time they show the correct amount useable once formatted and OS, reserved space is used.

By this time though it is now common knowledge as has been this way for decades.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

I'm keeping clear of the LFG for now
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I haven't experienced it myself, but then again, I don't make LFG posts that often at all. I've also seen a couple posts on here and Reddit saying they've been hit with the suspension when making a LFG post.

For example:

https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/dw1qc2/communication_ban_likely_due_to_bug/

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...oup-post/3d3205fe-720d-4dfa-bd31-d99307d26eee

Obviously there is some kind of issue; although, I don't know if it's being investigated yet (I haven't seen anything official about it).
  6. Johnstacks Win User

Wow finally yesterday, Microsoft enforcement admitted making a ban mistake snd offered 1 week of free xbox live.

After being told over and over again that it was not a glitch it was not an accident , I must have done something wrong they finally admit it was a huge mistake.

It's this type of customer service that leaves players in the lurch, that is going to create a mass Exodus over to Sony playstation. This leaves the consumer with no choices no refunds and no feedback from Microsoft.

It is completely unacceptable for Microsoft enforcement to keep blaming the players and saying they must have done something wrong in the past and deny deny deny.

I personally wasted days trying to figure out what I did wrong why I'm banned and the truth is 2 accounts got banned for the same reason just because I posted a looking for game group posting.
Thema:

1. Has Anyone Experienced This? - Similar Threads - Has Anyone Experienced

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  8. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...