Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

Discus and support Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OnwardMonster, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the image could be worse or colors would be off or too saturated. But it looks like they might have added some kind of upscaling as well. The dolby vision, specifically for the five year engagement is incredible, especially if all of this was work done specifically for just the netflix version of this film. If there is some new kind of upscaling they've added, it is really impressive.

submitted by /u/OnwardMonster
    [link] [comments]

/u/OnwardMonster, Jun 15, 2023
  2. PalZer0 Win User

Known Issues

There's a new firmware version out for the FritzBox 7390 (84.06.01).

-

Has anyone else noticed any improvement in the NAT type department with this new firmware?
  3. CBC Design Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

Last night I noticed a massive improvement in Video quality on both Netflix and Amazon Love film. Looking into this today I found that I have been upgraded to the latest update XB-REL-1404-140331-2200 which I am pleased to report has eliminated the annoying
    frame skipping that plagued both these apps.
  4. Joseph Lesho Win User

Possible Fix for the Netflix Streaming Issues

Is anyone else here on the March update preview? Netflix has been INFINTELY better since I downloaded the preview. Even with the fix that I posted in my original post (that apparently didn't work for anyone but me), there were still some hiccups and long
    load times, but now content loads almost immediately, and goes straight to HD.

Can anyone else report the same?
  5. NOiSEA Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

I have 2 questions for the people that are currently getting Netflix in HD on their xbox 360.

1. When did you notice this?

2. What is your methodology for concluding that you are watching in HD?

The reason that I ask is that as of the new update (I got it on friday or saturday night - not sure about everyone else) it no longer displays my connection strength and whether or not it was playing in HD. Before the new update I used to get "HD" every
    time until about a week or 2 ago. Now, with the new UI, it doesn't tell you that you are not getting HD but when switching to the PS3 or Wii U it becomes blatantly obvious that the Xbox 360 is not displaying in HD but the other devices are. Furthermore,
    my other Xbox apps (Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, HBO Go, etc.) all display in HD - this seems to ONLY affect Netflix - at least for me. (And before anyone asks - yes my Netflix account settings are set for the highest data streaming speed - that was the
    first thing I checked and also that would effect my other devices.) If people don't acknowledge there is a problem then we are less likely to get it resolved. I personally would like it to be resolved because my device of choice to watch Netflix on is (well
    was...) xbox 360.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Netflix is now live for Xbox in UK

in response to Netflix going live, Lovefilm have reduced the cost of their Media streaming only package to £4.99...but their content is not as up to date as Netflix, and where Netflix has HD content, Lovefilm currently does not
Thema:

Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

1. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app. - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  3. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  4. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  5. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  6. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  7. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  8. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  9. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  10. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...