Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

Discus and support Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AstuteGamer71, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display looks.

I am not able to run a trace when this happens so I can't even use the Report a problem app. I know the Xbox is still on when it happens because the audio continues.

Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output... [​IMG]

:)

AstuteGamer71, Jul 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...