Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?

Discus and support Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; They told me it would take no longer than 2 weeks to fix it. Its been there for 3 weeks. Getting very impatient and wondering if it always takes this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thesmokebomb16, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?

They told me it would take no longer than 2 weeks to fix it. Its been there for 3 weeks. Getting very impatient and wondering if it always takes this long...?

:)

Thesmokebomb16, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Thank you MS for a crappy disc drive.... NOT.

bone in a meat grinder... yep. that sounds just about right. I sent it in and it got in the service center in two days and the system says that their service center has it, so..... maybe i'll see it back in two weeks, not three. but I'm not holding my breath.
    this ain't my first rodeo with MS. I'm lucky I sent my xbox one in ahead of the winter storms, otherwise it would have taken way longer to get to the service center.

IgotTSondabrain, Jan 13, 2014
  3. iBizzBee
    iBizzBee Guest
    Console Repair Time

So in a few days time Microsoft will have had my console that was sent in for a broken fan/disc slot (not sure) for a whole month, even though the status still says "Product received at service center" so I'm assuming repairs haven't even been made
    yet. I've lost a whole month of xBox Live and my warranty because of this. Does anyone else who has sent in an xBox one for repair know if this is normal? Do they even update the online service center page or not?

iBizzBee, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?

Mine took about a month but a large portion of that time was in shipping.UPS was really slow, routing my console to just about every state except mine.You can check your repair status through this site though I cant provide the exact link.

LOWxONxHealth, Jan 13, 2014
  5. 4 weeks was the longest 7 days the quickest

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 13, 2014
  6. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    I've sent two different Xbox's in to be repaired and they both took about three weeks. I presume one week to get there, one week to be fixed and one week to return. I didn't find it so bad as I had a backup Xbox to play on while I was waiting.

Mafivee, Jan 13, 2014
  7. When I sent my launch console off back in 2009 or so, it took 2 weeks and I got the console back. It was a fast turn around then.

SparkStormrider, Jan 13, 2014
  8. Ciphuer
    Ciphuer Guest

When I first sent mine in it took no more than 5 days. But I guess the RROD was a quick easy fix for them.

Ciphuer, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Mafivee Win User

I've sent two different Xbox's in to be repaired and they both took about three weeks. I presume one week to get there, one week to be fixed and one week to return. I didn't find it so bad as I had a backup Xbox to play on while I was waiting.
  10. Ciphuer Win User

When I first sent mine in it took no more than 5 days. But I guess the RROD was a quick easy fix for them.
  11. The Viral Cyrix Win User

4 weeks was the longest 7 days the quickest
  12. SparkStormrider Win User

When I sent my launch console off back in 2009 or so, it took 2 weeks and I got the console back. It was a fast turn around then.
  13. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Mine took about a month but a large portion of that time was in shipping.UPS was really slow, routing my console to just about every state except mine.You can check your repair status through this site though I cant provide the exact link.
Thema:

1. Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed? - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...
  9. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...