Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

Discus and support Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Prof Mosby, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Prof Mosby
    Prof Mosby Guest

I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the forums and got some responses but none have helped solve my problem. I tried doing a call back with xbox support and they keep dropping my calls. I never have any problems with my cell service but for some reason I can't talk on the phone with support for more than 4 minutes without them disconnecting me. After that I've hit my "call back limit" and can no longer get in contact through the phone. Basically it seems as though they disconnect the calls so they don't have to actually help anyone. Has anyone else had issues with this service or am I jumping to my conclusion here?

:)

Prof Mosby, Feb 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: