Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?

Discus and support Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During November of 2020, the first LEGO Indiana Jones was free through GWG. I made it a point to claim this one at that time and download it because my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Howie Am I, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Howie Am I
    Howie Am I Guest

During November of 2020, the first LEGO Indiana Jones was free through GWG. I made it a point to claim this one at that time and download it because my kids love this game and digital copies are easier to play than the physical. It is still on my Xbox One from that time and has been their continuously. However, my kids tried to play it the other day on their console and it said that I did not own the game. I just tried again now on my console and it says the same thing.

I searched through the forums and found that over the years, others have had the same problem with other games, but their issues were never resolved (at least in the forums).

Is there any known recourse for this issue?

I am current on my xbox live gold subscription and I have been for years.

:)

Howie Am I, Jul 17, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: