Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...

Discus and support Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won’t let me play the game and still charged my card but it’s saying I didn’t buy it and the order failed 2dc67920-a938-49c6-a868-0a2cbc3b4497 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BiG PaPa1, Nov 11, 2022.

1. BiG PaPa1
    BiG PaPa1 Guest

Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...

It won’t let me play the game and still charged my card but it’s saying I didn’t buy it and the order failed

:)

BiG PaPa1, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped it says you didn’t buy the game and the order failed when it still charged your card for it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are other reports but it turns out that Microsoft was not able to get the charge for the pre-ordered game which is 10 days prior to the game release, and the payment failed.

Going back, let's check the status of your game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check what is the status of the game, is it "declined" or "canceled"? Because if it's one of the statuses, it means that Microsoft was not able to get the charge successfully, and if you have been charged you may need to check on your bank's end.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. shotgunshine-B5528A7 Win User

need dark souls friends

Im down as well.. already have the game pre ordered and paid off. This is all i'll be playing when this drops.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Who is waiting on X1 to play bf4?

Pre ordered the X1 version at game stop...I downloaded the beta when it came out but never played it lol...
  5. bEnnYbLaNcO1624 Win User

Madden 12

yeah i pre ordered this hit me up for a game when it drops
  6. onyxishere Win User

is there anyway you can grant me early access

If you pre order the game you'll be granted access to the beta when it drops.
Thema:

1. Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped... - Similar Threads - Has anybody else

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  10. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d