Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

Discus and support Has any that has incouter this error,solve it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eric Munoz1, May 26, 2024.

1. Eric Munoz1
    Eric Munoz1 Guest

I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter?

:)

Eric Munoz1, May 26, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Eric M. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with this today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I find it appropriate to ask if you could share more details about your inquiry.
    For example, do you have this problem on Xbox, PC, or where? What's the error or restriction you get? Did you see this code when attempting to open a game, install a game, or what are you trying to do, etc.?

The more information you provide about your concern, the better we can assist.
    Feel free to share screenshots if needed; just make sure to hide personal information.

Thanks for taking the time to share more details.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. AlexJami Win User

Issue logging into Microsoft store and Xbox app on windows 10 build 1809

This technique has not solved any log in errors with either the store or xbox app.
  4. Kloowy Win User

Oct. 16 system update won't download?

Sorry but I haven't been able to find any solutions yet,nobody has been able to solve this error.
  5. xCerealKillax Win User

I'm getting the download error 0x80070242

Thank you for the reply. That solved the error code in the title(YAY) but has not solved the error code I'm receiving for Ark Survival.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Microsoft Rewards App

No errors today on my side, hopefully it has been solved.
Thema:

1. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it? - Similar Threads - Has has incouter

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  10. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...