: Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?

Discus and support : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? Ive noticed one other thread where the user FrozenRange1989... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by bmscoop, Apr 22, 2020.

1. bmscoop
    bmscoop Guest

: Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?

Ive noticed one other thread where the user FrozenRange1989 describes not being able to connect to matchmaking on COD, I'm experiencing the same problem only on the motorola 7540 router. When connecting to a different router, an xfinity provided one on
    a different network, I dont have any issues playing online.

:)

bmscoop, Apr 22, 2020
  2. KORESA16 Win User

Xbox detects internet connection but cannot connect to LIVE

i cannot connect to live either i live in england and it was working fine it knows im connected to internet but wont allow me to connect to xbox live the message says that i need to make sure port3074 is open on my router configuraion but im using the same
    internet now and have accesed my xbox live account through my pc any suggestions ????????
  3. Nexures Win User

Can't connect xbox to a pc

No none of these things you all say work ! so dont tell me to read them mate coz i did and its not helpful... I connect that **** xbox to my pc, and it wont let me to "allow" it in windows media player. i do the same thing when i connect both of them to
    my router and it wont allow me it either... there seems to be a problem with the fricking dns... does the DNS has to be the same in my xbox and in the pc ? or does it have to be different?
  4. shaneno1 Win User

Xbox not allowing account sign in (Router Issue?)

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Could you share your phone's connection as a hotspot and connect your console to that network and see if the same happens?
    Thank you Samy. Using my phone as a hot spot allowed me to sign in.

So now I need to figure out why my router isn’t consistently cooperating with Xbox’s.
  5. wi7bit Win User

Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

Has anything changed to your internet connection from the last time you played?

A strict NAT means that it is unable to open the required port on your internet router to allow this. Usually caused by a double NAT (two routers used to connect to the internet) or uPNP is turned off.

Just trying to figure out why this was working before and now it isn't.
  6. Malacath Win User

Hello

Thema:

1. : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? - Similar Threads - Has figured why

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. My isp supports IPv6 and my router has it enabled but I can’t figure out how to enable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My isp supports IPv6 and my router has it enabled but I can’t figure out how to enable it...: I can’t figure out how to enable IPv6 on my xbox 992754f9-2382-4376-9728-1b8fb08a9612
  10. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...