Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

Discus and support Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alanisreno, May 21, 2019.

1. Alanisreno
    Alanisreno Guest

I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into gaming

:)

Alanisreno, May 21, 2019
  2. HulkUK75 Win User

only happened to me once in a game that I tried when playing on a ps4 with vr but I was fine in the racing games LOL
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Sometimes it happens to me. And when it happens, I have to switch everything off. If I continue, I increase the feeling of disorientation that does not make me play as I would like. So I go for a walk in the open air to restore my perception of things.

It may sound funny, but the first time it happened to me, it was with Minecraft, I was digging in a cave looking for diamonds. At one point I realized that something was wrong, that I was not having fun anymore. I felt sick and the simple jumping or turning
    annoyed me. So I said stop and I analyzed what was happening to me.

Sometimes it happens to me with frantic games, and when it happens there is usually accumulated stress that I couldn't handle. Not always playing as you wish corresponds to our most effcient part of us. So taking walks in the park, doing something in peace
    helps a lot.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I have never had motion sickness before, but a lot of friends I have played with get motion sickness when playing Sea of Thieves.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

No. I guess I don't suffer of it.

But I'm tripofobic, so I have been horrified sometimes with some games.

One of those games was Prince Of Persia Two thrones. The first time that you see the chain in his arm is just uhhgggggg for me.

I keep playing the game, but really anxious.
  6. CrazzyDuude Win User

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to never experience motion sickness, and I've played games since I was a child
Thema:

1. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness? - Similar Threads - Has video game

2. My mouse wobbles in every video game. It has a signal rate of 1000hz like every gamer but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse wobbles in every video game. It has a signal rate of 1000hz like every gamer but...: My mouse wobbles in every video game. It has a signal rate of 1000hz like every gamer but the xbox series x only supports 125hz. c61284ad-93ee-43a8-a180-221de258a45f
  3. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  4. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  5. Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours: A game was purchased on the Xbox store. Since a Visa Card needed parental permission (I am still on those settings) my parents got the email and approved it for purchase. I even got a email saying...
  6. Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...: I was attempting to move the captures folder, the folder where window's game bar recording function saves to, to a different drive. Unfortunately I failed to completely understand the instructions...
  7. windows game bar video playback has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar video playback has no sound: I am using the Windows game bar to capture a presentation that I am going through. I am using a Logitech headset,and all settings recognize the Logitech headset on my computer and within the game...
  8. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156
  10. Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...: Dying light, You get attached to a couple characters in the game. Soma, The story is awesome if you are into sci-fi, the game uses stealth & puzzles to tell Simon's unsettling story. Bioshock,...