Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game!

Discus and support Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been an xbox owner from day one! Been on live for a very long time! For the past couple of years, I have been playing a free to play game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vidjedi, Jan 14, 2020.

1. vidjedi
    vidjedi Guest

Hi, I have been an xbox owner from day one! Been on live for a very long time! For the past couple of years, I have been playing a free to play game. Over the course of time, several people and I have had problems! These 2 people have went too far now!
    One of them found me on Facebook and blasted to everyone who I really am. Used my Facebook profile pick as their gamertag profile picture. I have snapshots of them admitting that they used my Facebook picture of my girlfriend and I. The other guy, hit me up
    on FBMessager, and threatened that him and his buddy are slowly going to turn the whole community against me, until it's not fun to play anymore! Well it's here!!! I get teamed killed and others that were all over me, when they're on opposite team, but don't
    help me at all, when on my team! Yes it takes two, but I have crossed the lines, they both have. And I have tried everything to block, reporting messages, etc. I reached out to an Ambassador and he told me to post here about it! I have money and time tied
    up in this game I enjoy! I want someone to look at my screenshots and do something about it! So I can just play the game I so love and enjoy! Thanks for your time!!!!

:)

vidjedi, Jan 14, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to file a complaint on them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. There's no way to send them screenshots, but if this is something they told you over Live itself, the enforcement team can see that.

As far as any messages through Facebook, you would need to report them through there.
  4. CYA007 Win User

I am very sorry to hear about your situation. However I am very surprise that you still having problems after blocking and reporting the gamer.

I would suggest you strongly to contact Xbox enforcement directly.

Wishing you all the best and once again I am very sorry this happen to you!
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Sounds like you may need to change your privacy settings. If they were able to find all that information then you must not have any restrictions set. I am sorry that you have had these problems but the enforcement
    team
    is who you should contact. Good luck and I hope this can be resolved for you soon, because this type of harassment can ruin gaming for sure.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

I'm very sorry to hear this has happened to you and I hope the situation gets sorted out for you soon. It sounds like you have done all you can to prevent this from happening and you will unfortunately just have to wait for the enforcement team to take
    action againgst these individuals on your behalf, so that you can enjoy playing your game in peace of mind and safety.
Thema:

1. Harrassment in a free to play xbox live game! - Similar Threads - Harrassment free play

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  5. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  6. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  7. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  8. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  9. Trouble reporting an account for harrassment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble reporting an account for harrassment: Long story short. Daughters ex boyfriend has her phone number displayed as his name on COD , people are now ringing her and prank calling her. I have tried since this morning to contact someone...
  10. smurf accounts made to harrass

in XBoX on Consoles
    smurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...