Harley Quinn and Arkham bundle DLC's that are on my hard drive but do not load into game

Discus and support Harley Quinn and Arkham bundle DLC's that are on my hard drive but do not load into game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This explanation is a little long winded but bare with me please. I originally bought Arkham city GOTY edition and with it downloaded the Harley... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TroJanClan, Jan 1, 2014.

1. TroJanClan
    TroJanClan Guest

Harley Quinn and Arkham bundle DLC's that are on my hard drive but do not load into game

This explanation is a little long winded but bare with me please. I originally bought Arkham city GOTY edition and with it downloaded the Harley Quinn, Arkham Bundle, Challange map Pack and the Catwoman Bundle. Money got tight and we sold the game to
    gamestop. Just last month we had a little extra so I bought the game agian but this time I bought it as a digital download. Although the Cat Woman bundle is playable and loads, the harley quinn and arkham bundle do not. I am not sure about the challange
    pack just because I don't know that is. However I can see The Cat Woman bundle saved to my hard drive as well as the Harley Quinn, Arkham bundle and the challange map pack. So I know they are still on my HD but they for some reason wont load into the game.
    Now that answer could be as simple as The disc I bought previously was GOTY and the Download was not and if that is the case, fair enough. I will buy the dlc's later. BUT if there is a way or if they should be loading and just are not for some stupid reason
    I would like to know if anyone has any ideas. Also, if I go to the game in the xbox live store, the game shows up as "play now" and when I go to the DLC's they all ask for me to purchase the content which would make sense if they were not on my hardrive
    all ready. Even the Catwoman Bundle show up as "buy now" rather than re-download even though it is currently loading when I play the game. I hope this all makes sense and Thanks!

:)

TroJanClan, Jan 1, 2014
  2. problem with batman arkham city GoD and GOTY

I downloaded the GOTY content on a defunct 250gb hard drive that stopped working. I've been trying to get it to install on other hard drives but it always freezes and refuses to download the Arkham Bundle and Harley Quinn's Revenge.

Ninja the Click, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Cokney Charmer, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Harley Quinn and Arkham bundle DLC's that are on my hard drive but do not load into game

I have the GOTY edition and I can't get the same two DLC to re-download on my new hard-drive (the old one died, never buy 360 parts on amazon). I'm wondering its an update issue or something. Hoping someone has an answer for us.

Ninja the Click, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Ninja the Click Win User

problem with batman arkham city GoD and GOTY

I downloaded the GOTY content on a defunct 250gb hard drive that stopped working. I've been trying to get it to install on other hard drives but it always freezes and refuses to download the Arkham Bundle and Harley Quinn's Revenge.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Batman Arkham Knight's Lag Killed the Batman

The Harley Quinn DLC is installed and works fine on my console as well as the free character skin pack. Could be the game has issues running on a external hard drive?
  7. Ninja the Click Win User

I have the GOTY edition and I can't get the same two DLC to re-download on my new hard-drive (the old one died, never buy 360 parts on amazon). I'm wondering its an update issue or something. Hoping someone has an answer for us.
  8. Mr McSuave Win User

Arkham 3 theory

Heads up on a few things guys:

-Harley Quinn is NOT pregnant (loads of negative pregnancy tests in the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC)

-Rocksteady is NOT working on the sequel

-Justice League's involvement and the silver age setting was JUST A RUMOR
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Batman Arkham City Joker Trailer

Thema:

1. Harley Quinn and Arkham bundle DLC's that are on my hard drive but do not load into game - Similar Threads - Harley Quinn Arkham

2. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  3. Arkham origins dlc packs no longer buyable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arkham origins dlc packs no longer buyable: With the Batman Arkham Origins in-game shop being shut and not being able to purchase dlc packs anywhere else. Do you think there is a possibility to get some to all dlc packs for free?...
  4. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  5. I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC: I have the game I'm on the Series X when I go on in game store and go on ANY DLC and try to purchase it only says cancel no other options and I have money in my account Please Help...
  6. Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?: Are the Batman Arkham knight DLCs no longer available? 33beda35-e623-417a-a51b-263fffd9441f
  7. Has the Batman Arkham Origins DLCs been removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the Batman Arkham Origins DLCs been removed?: The dlcs are not possible to be bought in the Xbox Marketplace, Xbox Store and in-game store it is impossible to access them (infinite loading). Were they purposely removed?...
  8. why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install: I have a problem with my Xbox storage. Back when Batman Arkham knight released all its DLCs on the Xbox one I bought them. They worked back then and I had fun using them. Now comes today 2023 July...
  9. Batman Arkham Knight Harley Quinn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Knight Harley Quinn: Ok so, i got the game Batman Arkham Knight around 3 months ago, i am about to finish playing the game today (tuesday march 24) and while opening the case i see that i have a code for harley quinn...
  10. Getting Batman Suits With Harley Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Batman Suits With Harley Pack: The cheat code does not seem to work with Revenge pack loaded (the left left down..). Anyone know the way to San Jose or my problem? e844660f-44f4-49e1-93ca-c99799b08f6d