hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

Discus and support hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T7xk, Mar 26, 2024.

1. T7xk
    T7xk Guest

hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue is the controller has seen better days, the grip has fallen off and there are a few cracks, the warranty doesn’t cover cracks or water damage, would I be able to send it in still to get the buttons to work again? I’m not here for a new controller just the buttons fixed, I don’t want to post my controller just to come back empty handed, thanks

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: