Hardware issue and update for my series s

Discus and support Hardware issue and update for my series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys i want help so bad I've talked to xbox support many time yet they didn't help at all my issue is i have series s with update problem which is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Competitive_Push_205, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Hardware issue and update for my series s

Hey guys i want help so bad I've talked to xbox support many time yet they didn't help at all my issue is i have series s with update problem which is when an update drop i click update like anyone else but because of where i live the internet so bad so it flies to download so i wait to better time time when the connection actually good sometimes when the speed is good it download without problems but other time when the update is almost finished like 99% it failed at this point i go to the other solution which is the offline update and it work every time but 2 weeks ago as usual the update came and my internet as usual was it was 700mg update not a big one i tried to update but it failed i was busy for couple of days when turn my console on 3-4 days later it was 4.7GB update and for my internet that's a lot however i download it but the issue is there almost finished and then filled so as usual i preform an offline update only this time it didn't work and it's been 2 weeks and i have literally tried everything these are the errors code for the update 0x90050005 - 0x00000000 - 0x880500D0 This code is for the offline update E101 00000504 8B050041 Thank you to anyone who would help BTW I'm on insider

submitted by /u/Competitive_Push_205
    [link] [comments]

/u/Competitive_Push_205, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Kill Kayt Win User

Xbox Series X Captures do no have Dialogue.

A Series S is technically different hardware. I haven't seen anyone with a Series S post this issue. They all seem to have a Series X.
  3. I BraVeH3aRt I Win User

Hardware issue with my Xbox Series S?

Sadly, i have already done that.

The first time that this occured i cleaned the cache (with the long press to the Xbox button on the console etc) and the second time i did a factory reset.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

May I know if you have tried to factory reset and remove everything instead of keeping games and apps?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, l. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This might be a software issue instead of a hardware one. I would suggest you to try to factory reset your console:

Press the Xbox button > Settings > System > Console info > Reset this xbox > Reset and keep my games and apps. The "Reset and keep my games and apps" option will not make you lose your games, but you will need to sign in to your account again.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  6. Gamezone1986 Win User

Coil Whine louder after update

It`s a hardware issue that earlier was reduced with an software update.
Thema:

Hardware issue and update for my series s

1. Hardware issue and update for my series s - Similar Threads - Hardware issue update

2. Issue with either hardware or Console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with either hardware or Console...: Hello! I am seeking help with a random issue that just started happening today, as of just turning on my xbox one after 3 or so weeks of not using it at around maybe 11:00 PM. My issue is that I...
  3. Advice on hardware issue? Xbox powers off immediately after turning it on.

in XboX Insiders
    Advice on hardware issue? Xbox powers off immediately after turning it on.: I have an older xbox one s that will often give me trouble when I go to turn it on. I hit the button, it chimes, the light comes on, then it shuts back down after a second or two. It doesnt even...
  4. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  5. HardWare Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    HardWare Connectivity Issue: Hey, recently I’ve been having trouble with the connectivity on my console , it won’t recognise any networks or anything. I keep receiving an error message saying something about restarting my...
  6. Known Hardware Issue with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known Hardware Issue with Series X?: Before I file a BBB complaint, file an official complaint with the Washington State AG office, and seek legal advice regarding class action, I'm going to throw this out for discussion. My Xbox...
  7. How to ask about hardware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to ask about hardware issues: There should be better communication to report problems on consoles a32dad77-d8db-4d35-9b52-4a84ac1754c4
  8. Wi-Fi not connecting. hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wi-Fi not connecting. hardware issue: Hey all. So my Xbox was working perfectly fine connecting to my hotspot with no issues. I was trying to get my 360 games to work as they won’t connect to the internet so I reset my MAC adress. Now...
  9. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  10. Controller Hardware or Software issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Hardware or Software issue?: So I've had an issue with a controller for awhile now, when I try to hold the Xbox home button (to bring up the power off, restart prompts), it will regularly open the blade menu (as if I only...