HardWare Connectivity Issue

Discus and support HardWare Connectivity Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, recently I’ve been having trouble with the connectivity on my console , it won’t recognise any networks or anything. I keep receiving an error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OblivionIsOG, Mar 18, 2024.

1. OblivionIsOG
    OblivionIsOG Guest

Hey, recently I’ve been having trouble with the connectivity on my console , it won’t recognise any networks or anything. I keep receiving an error message saying something about restarting my Xbox and there’s an issue with connecting. Tried restarting my Xbox, tried restarting through MAC address and tried holding down the button to do the restart cycle . Only way I’ve had it to work is by manually typing in the Specific Wi-Fi Name and password then it works but it remains on Moderate Status

(Edited)

This is what it keeps saying
    HardWare Connectivity Issue [​IMG]

:)

OblivionIsOG, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Connection issue, possible hardware issue?

Hey ramblingjordan!

I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues. I just have a few questions to ask so that we can try our best to get this issue sorted.

When this issue occurs have you tried to test the network connection in the settings menu? If so does the network test find any errors?

In order to make sure that we are not missing any steps, I would like you to give these following steps a shot.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Disconnect any third-party headsets (third-party headsets can cause interference).
    • Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes and plug in your console.
    • Power on your console.
    • Try connecting to Xbox Live.
    Let us know how that went and we will be standing by to hear from you!
  3. Tenjoseslash Win User

My cod warzone keep jumping out of game play when am playing

is this a connectivity issue? or a hardware issue? because if it is a connectivity issue that's normal, activision's server are not very good
  4. Hordie Win User

Is this a hardware issue?

Hi hammerhawker,

Sorry you're having issues with your Xbox. Try running through the suggestions above. If they don't resolve your issue, I would suggest doing a repair, or if you would like further assistance I would suggest creating your own thread so the community can
    best assist with your exact issue.
  5. RuG TheMunchies Win User

Is this a hardware issue?

I've tried both re-installing & the factory reset. Same issues. I think it's probably going to be a GPU issue, but it's strange that it ONLY happens on 2 games?! (thanks for replying so quickly btw!).

Also, £84 for the repair... and I imagine I will have to pay for the shipping too... ouch.
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

Hardware issues

I used to have the same issue i thought it was my router but i found out its was the batteries and charger i had for my controllers i figured that out when i got a new battery kit and charger when my cat chewed up the power cord for my old one
Thema:

1. HardWare Connectivity Issue - Similar Threads - HardWare Connectivity Issue

2. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.: So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I...
  3. Issue with either hardware or Console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with either hardware or Console...: Hello! I am seeking help with a random issue that just started happening today, as of just turning on my xbox one after 3 or so weeks of not using it at around maybe 11:00 PM. My issue is that I...
  4. Advice on hardware issue? Xbox powers off immediately after turning it on.

in XboX Insiders
    Advice on hardware issue? Xbox powers off immediately after turning it on.: I have an older xbox one s that will often give me trouble when I go to turn it on. I hit the button, it chimes, the light comes on, then it shuts back down after a second or two. It doesnt even...
  5. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  6. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  7. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  8. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  9. Wi-Fi not connecting. hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wi-Fi not connecting. hardware issue: Hey all. So my Xbox was working perfectly fine connecting to my hotspot with no issues. I was trying to get my 360 games to work as they won’t connect to the internet so I reset my MAC adress. Now...
  10. My Xbox One S Will not connect to wifi due to a ‘hardware problem’

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S Will not connect to wifi due to a ‘hardware problem’: I’ve exhausted various troubleshooting steps starting off with the simple on and off technique, including router resets, alternative MAC addresses, console hard restarts, as well as testing in...