Hardcore Gamers

Discus and support Hardcore Gamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing Dark Souls II for several weeks now, and haven't broken the disc or any controllers (despite fequent urges to do so), so I guess I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, May 18, 2014.

  1. kaeruNkame
    kaeruNkame Guest

    Hardcore Gamers


    I've been playing Dark Souls II for several weeks now, and haven't broken the disc or any controllers (despite fequent urges to do so), so I guess I'm more hardcore than I thought I was... ;-)
     
    kaeruNkame, May 18, 2014
    #16
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    If you were as hardcore as you say....you'd play those competitive FPSs on PC.
     
    Wiggs, May 18, 2014
    #17
  3. ^~~~ I just agreed with ICN3D... Weird.
     
    Listed mia 510, May 18, 2014
    #18
  4. Hardcore Gamers

    I don't know what I am, I just know that I love playing video games.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 18, 2014
    #19
  5. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    Well... I beat my Xbox One forum record last night... Played til 11:20pm!

    I AM 1337!

    Also...

    [Mr. Burns hired a hypnotist to make the plant softball team win]

    Hypnotist: You will give one hundred and ten percent.

    Players: [chanting in unison] That's impossible. No one can give more than one hundred percent. By definition that is the most anyone can give.
     
    xenomorph v1, May 18, 2014
    #20
  6. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    @michael1003 - I can beat that, I am a hardcore husband I have a wife. 4 kids 2 0f which are girls near teenagehood and 2 cats 2 dogs 8 road island red chicken and 6 bantams.
     
    Farscape247, May 18, 2014
    #21
  7. Would a "hardcore" gamer be someone who plays COD online while getting a blow job?
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, May 18, 2014
    #22
  8. John H._07
    John H._07 Guest

    Hardcore Gamers

    Dammit, I'm not even good enough to be a hardcore husband...I only have 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. And my spanking to bad children ratio is only .91.

    My life sucks. Hardcore Gamers :(
     
    John H._07, May 18, 2014
    #23
  9. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Good on ya OP. Here, I award you 1 gold star to place on your fridge.
     
    Mafivee, May 19, 2014
    #24
  10. @farscape247 you win only because you have 2 girls almost in the dreades teen years. Beter bread som roos to keep the boys away. Feel free to send me some firtalized rhode island red eggs. Have to get more chics so i can be ultra hardcore
     
    Michael1003-5B696F17-699D-4CBB-8880-870CD16DE0C3, May 19, 2014
    #25
  11. Wow, I must be hardcore at translating. I was able to read that ^....kinda.
     
    BizarroMantis, May 19, 2014
    #26
  12. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    ^Uh, I could make out like half of it....
     
    Sword Style, May 19, 2014
    #27
  13. Hardcore Gamers

    I dont speek monkey so i got nothing from the op post
     
    Michael1003-5B696F17-699D-4CBB-8880-870CD16DE0C3, May 19, 2014
    #28
  14. Op if you're as good as you say why brag about it ? Seriously
     
    DRAGON 40 LEE, May 20, 2014
    #29
  15. OP is soo good why is he not looking for friends on MLG, or Game Battles???
     
    Listed mia 510, May 20, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Hardcore Gamers

Loading...
  1. Hardcore Gamers - Similar Threads - Hardcore Gamers

  2. Title: [2026 Revival] The "Gamer’s Council" Roadmap – Let’s fix the "Technical & Legal...

    in XboX Insiders
    Title: [2026 Revival] The "Gamer’s Council" Roadmap – Let’s fix the "Technical & Legal...: Hey everyone, I'm trying to get this flowing and talked about, in the hopes that those that need to see this do see it, With the recent news that the Xbox Games Preservation Team is officially...
  3. A new way to pay for low income gamers?!

    in XboX Insiders
    A new way to pay for low income gamers?!: Hi, I have a son, and as im getting older the cost of living is biting. My son takes 95% of my attention away, as he is a toddler, so i dont play as much as i used too, and i said the last xbox...
  4. Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...: Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisin797 submitted by /u/International_Sugar8 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox gamer tag help(log on issues)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamer tag help(log on issues): Hi! When I created my Xbox account in 2007 it was set up on my mums email. I have tried over the years to move it to mine but have never been successful My Xbox logged me out and we can’t sign...
  6. Cant change my childs gamer picture on xbox to a custom one? WHY?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my childs gamer picture on xbox to a custom one? WHY?: this is really ignorant to not let a parent change their kids gamer picture to a custom picture. its getting QC'd by me AND you so why is this not allowed but they get to chose from the 200 M...
  7. Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...: Please can you help me earn achievements and advancements in my worlds? Because i keep making a hardcore world all over again. cbdd9530-ab7b-4eae-ac89-1569fb708205
  8. A glitch occurred in a Hardcore World in Bedrock Edition which killed me and caused all my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A glitch occurred in a Hardcore World in Bedrock Edition which killed me and caused all my...: I spent a few weeks on that world with all my effort to be lost. I’ve looked at other ways to fix this but none of them were compatible with Bedrock Edition. If anyone knows how to fix this please...
  9. Call of booty hardcore mode not too shabby

    in XboX Insiders
    Call of booty hardcore mode not too shabby: Check out this clip! Floridawildboy27 streaming Call of Duty: Warzone! https://clips.twitch.tv/CuriousCarefulPterodactylNinjaGrumpy-2WuL9fku1ZCvh89M submitted by /u/BlackHammer288 [link]...
  10. The most hardcore 100%.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The most hardcore 100%.: The game with the most hardcore 100% achievement. the 100% of dishonored still get me mad. [img] b37d07f0-7288-47c2-b755-02507e59f3fd