Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment ...

Discus and support Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as above Don’t know what all the categories mean - unhelpful fd1d3820-471e-48a8-91e3-3c1c17e0f22f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlmondTunic8399, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment ...

as above

Don’t know what all the categories mean - unhelpful

:)

AlmondTunic8399, Apr 1, 2018
  2. AgedMosedog
    AgedMosedog Guest
    We are unable to confirm media usage rights for this content

Ha i cancelled my music pass in august last year. I have been charged every month since. I have recancelled numerous times and received a very small partial refund. Now they refuse to refund and offered me 3 months of gold as a compromise. What a joke,
    were talking 8 months of unauthorized payments.

AgedMosedog, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Jmsmith1206
    Jmsmith1206 Guest
    cancelling xbox live and getting a refund

I have been emailing the support centre to get my xbox live cancelled and a refund from gold which was automatically debted from my account last month but nobody has responded and I can't get through to anybody on any phone numbers that I've found on the
    website.. I'm in Australia and this is really really frustrating

Jmsmith1206, Apr 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment ...

You would need to contact suppprt and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Apr 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment want refund

You would need to contact suppprt and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. the12thsaint Win User

ERROR CODE: 80151901 - PLEASE HELP CANNOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE

None of that stuff works, been having problems for over a month now. Where do we go to get a refund for Gold and cancel this service that no longer works?
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Gold unsubscribe

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

If you are still getting charged and you canceled the subscription months ago, please contact Xbox Official Phone Support by going to
    support.xbox.com/contact-us so they can run a Payment Instrument search for you. If you recently canceled your subscription, it may have just been the final payment for the previouse month of
    Xbox Gold. You can check that at
    account.microsoft.com/.../orders

Cheers!
  8. QuiveryLeech6 Win User

Cancel

Please cancel the payment for me.

That been like a month I'm trying and right now I'm getting tired!!!

Thank in advance for that!!!
  9. MajorAwful Win User

I'm in the military, and am gerting deployed. Is there a way to suspend my Xbox live account until I get back?

No but you could cancel it (if credit card Payment) then renew back to gold when you get back. You may need to call Xbox support to cancel though.
Thema:

1. Hard to get support - can’t get Xbox gold to work - been months now - cancelled payment ... - Similar Threads - Hard support can’t

2. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  3. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  4. Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support: I find this such a cop out, 14 days and still won’t install a game it’s stuck but hey replace the Xbox a fourth time and it will do the same problem. Do you not think something may have gone wrong...
  5. why is the live support so hard to find

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the live support so hard to find: I want help with my chanllenges on my cod games i do a chanllenge and im not getting credit for it. i got all kind of double kills yet im not getting credit for it. I play dmz i put a munition box...
  6. why is support so hard on this site?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is support so hard on this site?: How do i contact microsoft directly? I have an issue im not sure this forum can help with. Trying to sign my child's profile in on xbox one s and it keeps giving a "there's a problem with your...
  7. Does the XboX Series X support mechanical hard drives to expand storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the XboX Series X support mechanical hard drives to expand storage?: Can regular hard drives be used to expand the Xbox Series X storage or only the Seagate Storage Expansion Card can be used? Also, the games that are sold on xbox.com, are they digital downloads...
  8. Will the Xbox 360 support 2 2 TB external hard disks or just 1 2 tb hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox 360 support 2 2 TB external hard disks or just 1 2 tb hdd: the xbox 360 will support a 2 TB external hdd. I have seen on the internet that it will support 2 hdds. is that accurate? 54187aa2-1b26-4b2c-88c3-32ef78122e29
  9. Xbox one External Hard drive doesnt have offline support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one External Hard drive doesnt have offline support: Split from this thread. I'm having the same problem, let me describe the issue. I have many games installed on the external hdd. If I go offline mode, I can play the games. If I unplug the hdd...
  10. Support for hard to solve games in tournements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support for hard to solve games in tournements?: Hello anybody? I am interested in finding out if there is a support forum for how to solve difficult expert games in Microsoft solitaire game tournaments? You know, for the impossible to solve...