Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

Discus and support Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Medico1, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Medico1
    Medico1 Guest

Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around 700GB, 100 GB reduction. Why is that? I like to have the space of the original installation. I could not locate any duplicate files. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

Medico1, Mar 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: