hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ?

Discus and support hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I remove my games, disk is full, are my games save in the cloud ??? 34849fc4-ab92-469b-b672-179d04650920 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IngeErik, Dec 23, 2016.

1. IngeErik
    IngeErik Guest

when I remove my games, disk is full, are my games save in the cloud ???

:)

IngeErik, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Game Saves?

Matt is 100% correct - you will not lose your saves because they are stored in the cloud for backup and easy access wherever you log in. Removing the game will remove ALL of the data, including all updates, and all hard drive-stored game saves. That sounds
    confusing, but the game save data actually saves to the system files on your hard drive, as WELL as to the cloud. So, uninstalling removes them from your hard drive, but not the cloud.

Jaymo1978, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Painerman
    Painerman Guest
    Gears of War 2 freezes and now freezes every time.

So, I can remove the game from the hard drive, I can remove the reserved ones under the save of 10 MB, but I can not delete the save from the cloud.

Therefore, I think this problem is a problem of the console, Microsoft's negligence.
    They were obsessed with their own security, that they forgot to protect users from their paranoia!

Painerman, Dec 23, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Dec 23, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

6. Jaymo1978 Win User

Game Saves?

Matt is 100% correct - you will not lose your saves because they are stored in the cloud for backup and easy access wherever you log in. Removing the game will remove ALL of the data, including all updates, and all hard drive-stored game saves. That sounds
    confusing, but the game save data actually saves to the system files on your hard drive, as WELL as to the cloud. So, uninstalling removes them from your hard drive, but not the cloud.
  7. DAgirl4ever Win User

My Xbox Profile is gone!!!!

Under Storage it says my Hard Drive and Cloud Saved Games. Under Hard Drive it says I have 0 KB through all applications.

I also tried removing the hard drive and putting it back in but nothing changed.

Thanks for the suggestion
  8. JareddeJong Win User

HELP!!!!! Xbox series s with 2tb seagate hdd

I changed a few settings on the console which required an immediate restart. My games stored on my hard drive came back. I did a full factory reset and started downloading my games from the cloud. All games on my external hard drive came back and are working normal
  9. PurdeeRicky Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo freezing

Also wondering if I were to enable cloud saving and save my game saves to the cloud.

Can I reformat the hard drive and then recover the game saves from the cloud?
Thema:

1. hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ? - Similar Threads - hard drive full

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. 1TB external hard drive says full but nothing on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    1TB external hard drive says full but nothing on it: I have a Seagate external hard drive that’s 1TB I barely had anything on in the first place and now it says I have 0.0 GB out of 1.8TB, when I look at what’s on it there is no apps or games on the...
  4. Why does my Seagate external hard drive its full but its empty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Seagate external hard drive its full but its empty: I have a seagate hard drive and I've been trying to get ot to work but I can't it says 100% full but also thats theirs nothing at all on it even when i check it on my computer its says that theirs...
  5. Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....: Hey, Im on an Xbox Series S device. But i've had this issue in the past on my xbox one too. I bought Cyberpunk 2077 Digitally a few days ago. Its a download of 63.03gb which is a lot to...
  6. My external hard drive on Xbox says that it's full but it's not showing any of the games I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hard drive on Xbox says that it's full but it's not showing any of the games I...: There was almost 900G of games on my external hard drive and I was using until yesterday but today all the games disappeared and the hard is full but when I try to copy or move anything from it...
  7. My Xbox one reads Seagate Hard Drive as Full and it's Not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one reads Seagate Hard Drive as Full and it's Not: I have an 8 terabyte Xbox hard drive that worked really well until my Xbox crashed one time. The Xbox would no longer read it I updated my Xbox and it now shows up but says its storage is...
  8. Internal hard drive full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internal hard drive full: I’ve bought an external hard drive to put most of my games on. At the moment there is no games on my Xbox series S. but it still says that 79% of the memory is used....
  9. Xbox one not recognizing full storage amount of Toshiba external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recognizing full storage amount of Toshiba external hard drive: My xbox one is connected to a Toshiba hard drive. The blue light is flashing. When i go to storage my hard drive doesn’t show ip, only the games stored on the xbox....
  10. Hard Drive Full.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Full.: Have X box slim with 250 internal hard drive. Couldnt update due to not enought space??? used usb and got in. Why is hard drive full? how do I clear space? thanks? trying to figure out for my...