Hard drive has been wiped

Discus and support Hard drive has been wiped in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing GTA V literally 16 minutes ago, then the screen froze (as it does every now and then) I restarted the xbox 360 S to find that all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M4PLEsYriP63, Jul 9, 2015.

1. M4PLEsYriP63
    M4PLEsYriP63 Guest

I was playing GTA V literally 16 minutes ago, then the screen froze (as it does every now and then) I restarted the xbox 360 S to find that all my profiles were not there. I checked the storage on the xbox and said that 111GB of the usual 229GB was used,
    but when I went into it to check my profiles it showed 0KB on everything; Videos, Games, Profiles etc. I tried to download my profile but it came up with an error code. I used the support given for that specific code,( clearing the system cache) but it did
    *** all.

:)

M4PLEsYriP63, Jul 9, 2015
  2. Jcapatan
    Jcapatan Guest
    Hard Drive has been wiped clean.

Since having these problems i installed a new aftermarket fan. I realise this was stupid as it voided warranty but whats done is done. These modifications have nothing to do with the problem though as it happened before I voided warranty

Jcapatan, Jul 9, 2015
  3. Jcapatan
    Jcapatan Guest

I have a 4gb model, cannot remove harddrive

Jcapatan, Jul 9, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. What is the error code that you received and where did you purchase your hard drive from?

onyxishere, Jul 10, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. What is the error code that you received and where did you purchase your hard drive from?
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Aah, OK. I'm afraid that modified consoles are not eligible for repairs- regardless of if they are related. You could try using USB memory with your console, or purchasing a hard drive for it though!
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Capatan! To be sure there's nothing wrong with your profile, can you try downloading it on another console and make sure it works without error. Once that's determined, we can safely assume there is an issue with the built-in memory on your console.
    I would recommend checking out our "How to get your Xbox product repaired" guide and set up a repair for it. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  8. Jcapatan Win User

ZERO G thanks for the suggestion but I have already troubleshooted my error code without any luck, I followed the instructions but was restricted due to not being able to access an XBL account to delete active downloads which i believe there none to be anyway
  9. Jcapatan Win User

I was not aware you could do that, there is nothing in my queue, regardless my xbox live accounts haved been wiped along with everything from my xbox's harddrive. I am unable to download my profile or create new ones.
Thema:

1. Hard drive has been wiped - Similar Threads - Hard drive has

2. My Xbox says it has 1.3tb of free storage and I have an external hard drive but still makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says it has 1.3tb of free storage and I have an external hard drive but still makes...: My Xbox says it has 1.3tb of free storage and I have an external hard drive but still makes me uninstall games to install new ones d7fd1393-5050-439f-ba5c-c651edc4a3b6
  3. I have a 2TB hard drive I want to use on an Xbox One but the Hard Drive has PS4 system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 2TB hard drive I want to use on an Xbox One but the Hard Drive has PS4 system...: Two questions, do I need a PC to wipe the hard drive? And is there even a way to insert an internal hard drive into an original Xbox One? e05a91aa-aa50-4a5f-be5f-53bc31153ee8
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive: I get an error that states /program files/windowsapp/Gameapp (can't remember exact error message) can't be found. Basically, the game app that's stored in the locked windowsapp folder seems to no...
  5. External hard drive has no storage and games anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External hard drive has no storage and games anymore: Hi all, I have my external hard drive for a few months now and everything worked just fine. Yesterday i turned my xbox one off and on and the games on the hard drive as well as the space ( 0GB...
  6. My hard drive has suddenly stopped working but is still detected on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hard drive has suddenly stopped working but is still detected on my console: I recently purchased a seagate 1TB external hard drive. I set it up and formatted it to my xbox and it was working well but it had stopped working. The name of the hard drive was no longer shown...
  7. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  8. my hard drive has stopped working. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my hard drive has stopped working. Help.: I have a Seagrave 2 TB external hard drive (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UNA1O3Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), it has worked perfectly up until recently. I have tried all...
  9. External Hard Drive has died, trying to install disc to Internal HDD but no luck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive has died, trying to install disc to Internal HDD but no luck...: Hi, I have a 500GB internal HDD on my xbox one and a 1TB external HDD which I install a lot of games on. My external HDD has failed and I believe I'll need to get a new one. In the meantime, I...
  10. Need Help, External hard drive has stopped working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help, External hard drive has stopped working.: I have a 2Tb Seagate hard drive that I've been using on my Xbox One for over a year. The only problem I've every had is if I ever unplugged it, I sometimes have to mess about with the cable and...