Hard drive detected but games no showing up?

Discus and support Hard drive detected but games no showing up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve never had any trouble with my hard drive and I’ve had for at least 4+yrs. Last night I was going to load up a game and when I launched the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dory heredia, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Dory heredia
    Dory heredia Guest

I’ve never had any trouble with my hard drive and I’ve had for at least 4+yrs. Last night I was going to load up a game and when I launched the game I got “game needs to be ‘ready to start’ to launch”. Which makes no sense cause the day before I was playing the same game perfectly fine. I already reset my Xbox and kept my games and apps but once the Xbox reset my games on my drive are gone and will not show up but my Xbox does detect the drive. Also any of the actual disc games that I have those are gone as well and not even under ‘games I own’. I tried to redownload the game to my Xbox but the installation does not progress and stops on its on. I already changed the wire for the drive and switched usb ports and my Xbox is update so at this point I’m not sure what I need to do

:)

Dory heredia, Jul 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: