Harassing messages after asked to stop

Discus and support Harassing messages after asked to stop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had been receiving friend requests off and on after telling them to stop. They continually kept sending them and he had gone and told me that my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Cuppycake, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Harassing messages after asked to stop

i had been receiving friend requests off and on after telling them to stop. They continually kept sending them and he had gone and told me that my friend was getting banned and that he works for xbox 360. This guy would not stop messaging me and calling
    me an idiot, telling me "i know you want it". I eventually had to block communications. His Gamertag is
    [Mod Removed]. I deleted maybe 14 friend requests from him.

:)

XGN Cuppycake, Mar 5, 2016
  2. I got given mods for COD 4 and i don't want them and i will get a console ban!

Can you please also stop sending me 10 messages a minute to my personal account?

I am a Microsoft Ambassador and I will not associate with hackers or cheaters.

I have now blocked you from contacting me with messages, party invites etc.

Please stop harassing me.

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, Mar 5, 2016
  3. Pindalicious
    Pindalicious Guest
    Harassment

I highly doubt that he will lose interest in harassing her if she change the privacy settings on incoming messages/friend requests. Seeing as he has created new accounts whenever she blocks communications with him, what would stop him if his messages doesn't
    get through? He will probably just look for another way of harassing her.

Pindalicious, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

No one who works for the enforcement team would tell you that they do over live.

Just block & report via your console.That is the only way to report someone.

Daft Badger, Mar 5, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

No one who works for the enforcement team would tell you that they do over live.

Just block & report via your console.That is the only way to report someone.
  6. AoX Chap Win User

Xbox One Cheater - Microsoft fix your reputation system

I actually asked him to stop messaging me or I'd report him for harassment. He sent another message so that's what I did then blocked him. It's just rather silly. I'm not cheating haha. But once again thanks for the tips.
  7. Stashiv Win User

Cancel Realms plus

I've asked you to stop, continuing could constitute harassment. Just fyi
  8. ngocphi Win User

Suspension from Xbox Communication When I Didn't Do Anything Wrong.

stop contacting him

You aren't allowed.to.retailiate in anyway

Contacting a person after they called a harassment report is harassment

Block and ignore
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Suspension

exact same thing just happened to me, this kid wouldn't stop messaging me and calling me trash, i then asked to 1v1 and i got suspended for a week. Ridiculous
    If someone harasses you just report that person or block him from further abuse, there is no use in taking things personally. Retaliating counts as harassment and is subject to enforcement acts
Thema:

1. Harassing messages after asked to stop - Similar Threads - Harassing messages asked

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  4. I’m being threatened and harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being threatened and harassed: I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online...
  5. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  8. I am being harassed by an individual

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am being harassed by an individual: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to those who participate, I Michael, have for the last few months, i have been harassed by an individual on xbox and this person has made multiple accounts and...
  9. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...: I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already...
  10. Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?: Yesterday I was playing R6 since I haven't played since last year, and my first game QP was okay up until one of my teammates spammed me party invites. Knowing the community, I did not accept the...