Happy Easter eggs box Folk!

Discus and support Happy Easter eggs box Folk! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is your wife aware of that arrangement...? I just came back from Tesco, all eggs seem to be at least half-off. Win. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014.

1. maxen
    maxen Guest

Is your wife aware of that arrangement...?

I just came back from Tesco, all eggs seem to be at least half-off. Win.

maxen, Apr 21, 2014
  2. No, and we will keep that between us Happy Easter eggs box Folk! ;) hehe

Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    You say that, and yet she'll make you TWO bacon sandwiches when you're playing PvZ! Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :p

maxen, Apr 21, 2014
  4. Happy Easter eggs box Folk!

Laura is the definition of whipped Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :p I will teach you the ways one day bro Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :)

Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Someone mention bacon sandwiches? I is hungry Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :)

Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Cloud would not shut up about them when we were playing PvZ.

maxen, Apr 22, 2014
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Not the first story I've heard about Cloud and his love of food.

I have a mental image of him sitting there like a chomping pacman, with the that funny sound aswell ;-)

Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
  8. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Need to get into a few games with him now. Need to hear his technique on training the wife.

I ask mine for a coffee and I end up making us both one! :-/

ShaunPerry, Apr 22, 2014
  9. LMAO Fear! Trust me, it takes compliments first. These guys make it sound as though I just asked and got one. I took a bit of grief and had to call her every mushy name under the sun first Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :D lol.

Gooooood bacon though I must say >Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :)

Lofty, you have heard of my love for food? Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :D I can be a pacman when I want to be hehe!

Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    As in "oi peas make me a bacon sandwich"?

John Dowding, Apr 23, 2014
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Fear ..

That pretty much sounds like my wife.

Last night I said to her that I was popping to GAME as I want to get an Xbox LIVE Card so I can buy some DLC and a season pass for a game, I get ..

"Do you really need that?" getting that glare women do at the same time.

Like a wimp I say nothing, then I get ..

"You might aswell get me a Card aswell" ... she doesn't give me any money so like a wimp I will go down and buy hers aswell.

Weird though isn't it, she will whinge and give me the glare because I want to buy something but it's totally fine for me to spend the same money on the same thing for her?

I need a back bone lol

Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014
  12. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Glad my GF isnt that into gaming the cost would be astronomical. I do like how she waits for me to mute my mic before talking to me when im gaming tho. Some other peoples GF need to learn that trick. I know more about what has happened in other people relationships
    than i do my own sometimes.

Boas BS5, Apr 24, 2014
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

lol, I'm fast becoming a relationship councillor ;-)

Lofty Who, Apr 24, 2014
  14. Genchy Lmao! Had no clue what you meant until I re-read my own post Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :p

Lofty, I would lend you my back bone but the wife has it in her possession so, sorry bud. Totally feeling your pain though mate, I get that all the time but I evolved. Instead of saying nothing, I just agree and walk away with my head down Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :)

Boas LOL! My wife needs to learn that trick. She was barking orders at me when this whole bacon sandwich deal was going down. Even made me say please and thank you Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :(

Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
  15. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Shouldnt the title to this thread be Happy Easter Eggs Box Folk!

Just Saying
  16. Lofty Who Win User

lol, I'm fast becoming a relationship councillor ;-)
  17. Lofty Who Win User

@ Fear ..

That pretty much sounds like my wife.

Last night I said to her that I was popping to GAME as I want to get an Xbox LIVE Card so I can buy some DLC and a season pass for a game, I get ..

"Do you really need that?" getting that glare women do at the same time.

Like a wimp I say nothing, then I get ..

"You might aswell get me a Card aswell" ... she doesn't give me any money so like a wimp I will go down and buy hers aswell.

Weird though isn't it, she will whinge and give me the glare because I want to buy something but it's totally fine for me to spend the same money on the same thing for her?

I need a back bone lol
  18. maxen Win User

Cloud would not shut up about them when we were playing PvZ.
  19. Mark Sherwood Win User

Ah thanks, well that makes sense then. Unfortunately I am now as lucky as Maxen to have a small local. My nearest Tesco is gigantic :/

Lofty, I was just being nice and didn't want to speak the truth :p lol

Jokes of course. We are all beautiful in one form or another :D

Hope you all had good days so far! Ishter, Zombies and Xmas included!
Thema:

1. Happy Easter eggs box Folk! - Similar Threads - Happy Easter eggs

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  5. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  6. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...
  7. i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group: xbox need to fix this [mod removed] and be more involved with their community i asked for help with an easter egg using the looking for groups system and got suspended with no reason other than...
  8. £8 Easter gift card expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £8 Easter gift card expired?: I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04? 61a4a6ed-5d55-4a72-a795-b5c7cec75a5a
  9. Easter Sale punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter Sale punch card: Hi All, Has anybody else made purchases in the Easter sale and their punch card is not updating? Cheers Simon 8f27d6ef-2069-4325-9862-fcd4d029e6c6
  10. Easter Sale rewards card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easter Sale rewards card: I have purchased from the Easter sale in the rewards section. It shows 0 spent, but i have spent over £90. The punch card should unlock and give me 2000 reward points, but is not working....