Happy Easter eggs box Folk!

Discus and support Happy Easter eggs box Folk! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have to say...DONT think about going to Tesco or Asda today. They are shut but they re-open tomorrow on 'bank holiday'. Work that one out lol. Or at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Happy Easter eggs box Folk!

I have to say...DONT think about going to Tesco or Asda today. They are shut but they re-open tomorrow on 'bank holiday'. Work that one out lol. Or at least they are around where I live.

Anyway, sorry I got side tracked there. HAPPY EASTER you beautiful people.

Eat chocolate and have a good day!

:)

Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Happy Easter - X1 Good Times

HERE HERE. Happy Easter everyone. i found a new easter egg on halo reach

N7 Gh0stz, Apr 19, 2014
  3. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Happy Easter - X1 Good Times

Missed this earlier, yeah, happy Easter, go find the eggs.

eviltedi, Apr 19, 2014
  4. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Thought i'd treat myself to a couple of easter eggs - they're buy 2 get 2 free so I now have 4 to get through!

Anyway, Happy Easter folks : )

neilhorgan, Apr 19, 2014
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Beautiful people? You obviously haven't seen some of the mug shots have you? lol

Happy Easter Folks Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :)

Lofty Who, Apr 19, 2014
  6. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    Or if your pagan happy ishtar!

(resurection of tammuz the son of the moon goddess and the sun god)

SirSkunkalot, Apr 19, 2014
  7. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    All hail Tammuz!

I gotta go now and get the 'Wicker man' ready ; )

neilhorgan, Apr 19, 2014
  8. Happy Easter eggs box Folk!

Happy Zombie Sky-Wizard day!

MetalGearFloppy, Apr 19, 2014
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Happy Xmas everyone.

As for Tesco,Asda etc,big shops aren't allowed to open on Easter Sunday by law if i remember right.

Daft Badger, Apr 20, 2014
  10. maxen
    maxen Guest
    My local Tesco was open... haha

Good thing too as I *may* have run out of food... didn't get any chocolate though.

~~

Happy Easter all! Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :)

maxen, Apr 20, 2014
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Correct Badger depends on the floor space of the store. Happy Easter. Munchies Easter Egg FTW!

John Dowding, Apr 20, 2014
  12. Ah thanks, well that makes sense then. Unfortunately I am now as lucky as Maxen to have a small local. My nearest Tesco is gigantic :/

Lofty, I was just being nice and didn't want to speak the truth Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :p lol

Jokes of course. We are all beautiful in one form or another Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :D

Hope you all had good days so far! Ishter, Zombies and Xmas included!

Mark Sherwood, Apr 20, 2014
  13. Happy Easter eggs box Folk!

Shouldnt the title to this thread be Happy Easter Eggs Box Folk!

Just Saying

The Viral Cyrix, Apr 20, 2014
  14. Hahaha! 'Happy Easter Eggs Box Folk' xD I plan on going to the shops tomorrow, when they all drop in price and so I shall stock up on the goodness. Hope you are all having a cracking easter, and bank holiday.

Older brother, I plan to sneak round tonight, and steal your eggs... Happy Easter eggs box Folk! o_O Wish you a happy easter. ;D

iLuvGunsAndRock, Apr 20, 2014
  15. Touch my eggs, I dare ya Happy Easter eggs box Folk! :)

My wife, you can have but if you touch my chocolate its war.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 20, 2014
Thema:

1. Happy Easter eggs box Folk! - Similar Threads - Happy Easter eggs

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Happy 10th Anniversary: Xbox Insider Program: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  5. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  6. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...
  7. i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group: xbox need to fix this [mod removed] and be more involved with their community i asked for help with an easter egg using the looking for groups system and got suspended with no reason other than...
  8. £8 Easter gift card expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £8 Easter gift card expired?: I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04? 61a4a6ed-5d55-4a72-a795-b5c7cec75a5a
  9. Easter Sale punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Easter Sale punch card: Hi All, Has anybody else made purchases in the Easter sale and their punch card is not updating? Cheers Simon 8f27d6ef-2069-4325-9862-fcd4d029e6c6
  10. Easter Sale rewards card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easter Sale rewards card: I have purchased from the Easter sale in the rewards section. It shows 0 spent, but i have spent over £90. The punch card should unlock and give me 2000 reward points, but is not working....