Hand of Fate

Discus and support Hand of Fate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am loving hand of fate but can't stand the horrid lag that comes with deep dungeon adventures. Once i hit 30 floors in i drop to roughly 10 fps and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by h4mm32, Feb 29, 2016.

1. h4mm32
    h4mm32 Guest

Hand of Fate

I am loving hand of fate but can't stand the horrid lag that comes with deep dungeon adventures. Once i hit 30 floors in i drop to roughly 10 fps and cant stand it anymore. lost frames drive me to insanity not being able to counter or do anything anymore,
    I usually just give up and restart but that sure makes achievement hunting challenging as I am ironically bound to the fate of time.

I am currently on a day one ed. XBox and am questioning the integrity of my console. I know load times are awful by comparison as i have my fiance's console running side by side and notice the differences.

any one on a newer console as in past 6 months and having this problem?

:)

h4mm32, Feb 29, 2016
  2. Deeez Nuuutz
    Deeez Nuuutz Guest
    Hand Of Fate

Thinking about picking this up...

How does the card system work exactly, what's all that about?

Deeez Nuuutz, Feb 29, 2016
  3. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Hand Of Fate

Yeah the combat is a bit rough but i dont mind too much. The card system is great.

addyb, Feb 29, 2016
  4. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest

Hand of Fate

If you search up hand of fate and fps drops there's tons of others having the same problem

ISAIAHBOWIE, Mar 1, 2016
  5. kickit4jc
    kickit4jc Guest
    i searched hand of fate in discussions and support and only saw the one thread about it being the best game ever, the german one, and the help it is deleting my saves thread. sorry for posting here if there is one somewhere.

kickit4jc, Mar 1, 2016
  6. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    no not on the site type hand of fate fps issues into the search engine and you'll see tons

ISAIAHBOWIE, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hand of Fate