Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time

Discus and support Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With a few improvements hope they expand it I feel bad because I didn't buy it now. Thanks for the games with gold for sure on this one. have fun guys... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DungeonThug, Feb 4, 2016.

1. DungeonThug
    DungeonThug Guest

With a few improvements hope they expand it I feel bad because I didn't buy it now. Thanks for the games with gold for sure on this one. have fun guys I heart this game

:)

DungeonThug, Feb 4, 2016
  2. DungeonThug
    DungeonThug Guest
    Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate

Dude hand of fate is just shy of brilliant and I ony say this because if they make *** I almost don't want say too much XD. just bravo you guys nailed the perfect (near) mix of cards, action, and choose your own adventure pimp out Hand of Fate
    and it could be the single greatest game ever have fun everyone

DungeonThug, Feb 4, 2016
  3. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    Hand of Fate

If you search up hand of fate and fps drops there's tons of others having the same problem

ISAIAHBOWIE, Feb 4, 2016
  4. Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time

Great game, albeit extremely unbalanced. The first 3/4 being way too easy, then you get the Dealer..

Wrecker-F2CF2CCC-A07C-447F-BBDD-F15192E3AA59, Feb 6, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yeah,it is very enjoyable early on then the difficulty spike flies up & with the fact that it's luck based at times it can become very frustrating.

It's good but a bit unbalanced.

Daft Badger, Feb 7, 2016
  6. I haven't played it yet, but I suppose I will have to give it a shot now. If anything I'll play until the point where it gets too tough and then quit. Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time :D

Dr Black Bones, Feb 12, 2016
  7. I may try this game. I downloaded, but for go it.

GaRealestSavage, Nov 2, 2018
  8. GaRealestSavage Win User

I may try this game. I downloaded, but for go it.
  9. Dr Black Bones Win User

I haven't played it yet, but I suppose I will have to give it a shot now. If anything I'll play until the point where it gets too tough and then quit. :D
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah,it is very enjoyable early on then the difficulty spike flies up & with the fact that it's luck based at times it can become very frustrating.

It's good but a bit unbalanced.
  11. Wrecker-F2CF2CCC-A07 Win User

Great game, albeit extremely unbalanced. The first 3/4 being way too easy, then you get the Dealer..
  12. DungeonThug Win User

Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate

Dude hand of fate is just shy of brilliant and I ony say this because if they make *** I almost don't want say too much XD. just bravo you guys nailed the perfect (near) mix of cards, action, and choose your own adventure pimp out Hand of Fate
    and it could be the single greatest game ever have fun everyone
Thema:

1. Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time - Similar Threads - Hand Fate greatest

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  4. Play anywhere title Hand of Fate 2, not able to be played anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Play anywhere title Hand of Fate 2, not able to be played anywhere: In the Microsoft Store on Xbox one, under the play anywhere games category, the game Hand of Fate 2 is listed. I purchased the game believing that it would be able to be played on my Windows 10...
  5. Hand of Fate Achievement(s) not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hand of Fate Achievement(s) not unlocking: Hi Microsoft & Xbox Support, I don't usually do this but I feel really entitled to request help with this matter now after having tried to solve it myself to an almost ridiculous extent without...
  6. Fable themed Hand of Fate game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable themed Hand of Fate game: Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Hand of Fate like game based on Fable characters and monsters with Theresa as the dealer! I feel like that would be amazing! df7293cf-7aa3-47cb-a72e-c9922717a0c8
  7. Can't play Hand of Fate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Hand of Fate: Hi, I was referred here by the Xbox Support Twitter account. I played Hand of Fate during the afternoon a couple of days ago. When I got done, I bought the DLC and turned off my xbox. That night...
  8. Hand of Fate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hand of Fate: I am loving hand of fate but can't stand the horrid lag that comes with deep dungeon adventures. Once i hit 30 floors in i drop to roughly 10 fps and cant stand it anymore. lost frames drive me to...
  9. Hand of Fate Achievement(s) not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hand of Fate Achievement(s) not unlocking: Hi Microsoft & Xbox Support, I don't usually do this but I feel really entitled to request help with this matter now after having tried to solve it myself to an almost ridiculous extent without...
  10. Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate: Blue Estate Now Available for Xbox One Hand of Fate Now Available for Xbox One So I actually bought the Blue Estate game. Has anyone tried the Hand Of Fate game?...