Hand of Fate Achievement(s) not unlocking

Discus and support Hand of Fate Achievement(s) not unlocking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft & Xbox Support, I don't usually do this but I feel really entitled to request help with this matter now after having tried to solve it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SciKo, May 23, 2018.

1. SciKo
    SciKo Guest

Hi Microsoft & Xbox Support,

I don't usually do this but I feel really entitled to request help with this matter now after having tried to solve it myself to an almost ridiculous extent without success.

So, as the title says the "Metal Mogul" achievement is not unlocking for me in the game "Hand of Fate". This is a rather time consuming achievement and time is not something I have a lot to spare. Even so I've actually fulfilled the requirements for this
    particular achievement twice at separate days and playthroughs.

I am playing on a Xbox One X ("standard" edition) and after having this issue the first time around I made sure to trry grabbing an achievement in FIFA 18 to see that it was game specific and FIFA worked well. The achievement popped right away but for Hand
    of Fate still nothing. By this time around I had been having some minor disturbing issues with the Xbox One X acting slow and getting stuck on home screen etc causing me to reboot by pulling the plug. I then also recalled that in the middle of playing Hand
    of Fate earlier the same day I got an error right out of nowhere telling me to "clear local saved game data" in order to sync correctly or something of the sort. I then pressed the highlighted settings button and the console froze again. After 5 minutes not
    responding I pulled the plug again and it started up fine again. It was after this I started the first playthrough that should have unlocked the "Metal Mogul" achievement. Now I do know that sometimes the achievements have stacked up but not unlocking until
    a day or two after. After realizing this was not the case I didn't really know what to do.

So earlier today when I started up Hand of Fate again I got the same error (clear local saved game data) and this time I chose cancel, quit the game, Went in to settings and manually pressed the clear button. The console restarted but only after a couple
    of minutes and instead of boting up the home screen I got a E105 error telling me something went wrong when booting up. At this Point I realized reset was my only viable option left. I pressed the highlighted reset button and you guessed it, it froze...

After 10 minutes I pulled the plug and started the console again and it seemed like the reseet had gone through since the first steps of starting Xbox One was showing ( choosing language and whatnot). After the setup I wanted to leave nothing to chance,
    I went into settings again and chose "Reset" and chose to remove Everything.

After this which was earlier today, the Xbox seemed t work smooth again, so I installed Hand of Fate and Went for the achievement again, convinced that it must have been a corrupt save file in the cloud or locally or something game specific yet still connected
    to my errors since I couldn't find anyone else in the entire world with the same problem as me (at least according to google). Today I absolutely killed it with the achievement and took a screenshot (and recorded a video capture) to be able to show proof in
    case it didn't pop this time either because I really can't find the energy to go for this again.

I've done everything I could, now I need your help to make this right. It really really puts me off not unlocking fulfilled achievements and the experience these last few days have made me lose quite the amount of trust in the Xbox brand.
    I do sincerely hope you prove me wrong, I really do.

Hand of Fate Achievement(s) not unlocking [​IMG]
    Thank you
    Mattias, Gamertag:

:)

SciKo, May 23, 2018
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Bugged Achievements

How many of you have come across these bugged achievements not unlocking? So far for me 'Men of Steal' and 'Hold the Fat Lady' have not unlocked. Apparently there are others too.

Mafivee, May 23, 2018
  3. HALO 5 "Hunt The Truth" about to be revealed

The fate of Halo rests in 343's hands. I'm very worried.

Windows10XboxOne, May 23, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: