Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...

Discus and support Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have ordered on 20th, 7 days later no code, was hoping to play on the 20th with bunch of friends and other players but still waiting, this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warhead Demon, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...

Hi i have ordered on 20th, 7 days later no code, was hoping to play on the 20th with bunch of friends and other players but still waiting, this is rediculus. anyone out there that can help me. I mainly ordered the Ultimate Edition cause it comes with The
    Definitive Edition. please someone help Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste... :(

:)

Warhead Demon, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Same old, same old, codes not working!

Just like everybody else codes for GOW 2 and Judgement worked like a charm, GOW 1 and 3 codes no go...seeing how live chat support was useless (only after I pointed out the numerous posts in the fora about the same issue did the person I was chatting with
    say "oh yeah, seems like it's an ongoing issue, we apologize for the inconvenience, we'll contact you when this issue is resolved". Nice little speech to get rid of me I suppose.) thought I'd try my luck here.Especially seeing how other people who posted here
    all of a sudden had magically fixed their problem and codes worked a few days later, even though they changed nothing...

FuzyLenyKravitz, Dec 26, 2016
  3. footthumb
    footthumb Guest
    Same old same old

I like to just stare at that comment. "these forums suck"

Almost as genius as, "Posting sucks"

footthumb, Dec 26, 2016
  4. SVC5z Win User

Same old same old

You shall be punished for buying the game and 3 map packs.
  5. Child of Peace Win User

Same old same old

I want more maps but boy its expensive hobby this CoD. BFBC2 annoyed me at times due to lack of maps but was easy on the wallet. Knowing that everyone is playing larger playlists , feels like its forcing me to shell out for more maps. Plus I am not overly
    impressed with the maps atm.
  6. domuhnic Win User

Same old same old

I classify this subject as usual rubbish.
  7. KT Red Suns FD Win User

Same old same old

Honestly this is a slippery slope. The day will come when you want to play online you will be charged above the price of the game and Xbox Live Gold. You have been warned.

In the future, common sense will no longer be common. It is one thing for a company to make money but to charge for every thing will only slowly kill a company. Sadly that will not be acknowledged as a problem seen through the eyes of "corporate rose coloured
    glasses".
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Same old same old

Hey there, Enraged!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations with Solitaire, however creating multiple threads on our forums is against the Forum Guidelines. It decreases our ability to give you proper assistance, and can cause confusion between what troubleshooting is done where.

This thread will be locked, and all of your other threads have been deleted except for

your original thread
    . Keep an eye out there for my response, and be sure to review the Forum Guidelines linked at the bottom of my post to ensure you've got all the information on how to maintain your actions on our forums. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...

1. Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste... - Similar Threads - Halo Wars Code

2. Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2: Problems with error code 0x80073CF9 while trying to download a game on Xbox application on windows 10, and on the Microsoft, cannot figure out the issue as to why I cannot download. this error...
  3. Halo war voice..I did not get the message from xbox. with the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo war voice..I did not get the message from xbox. with the code: I did not get the message from xbox. with the code 8db9a895-2d21-4035-b938-73f3b0772581
  4. Halo war de still have not received my code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo war de still have not received my code: as the title says it's Been ten days and still no code for halo Wars de. 02487fe6-38b7-40a7-b3a8-869700680a5d
  5. Halo War Definitive Edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo War Definitive Edition code: I talked to Microsoft Support and was told I should of received the code for Halo Wars DE by now. Since I haven't received a code they told me to make a post on here and that a "Promotion Team...
  6. 10th day since halo wars 2 ultimate buy and still no halo war 1 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10th day since halo wars 2 ultimate buy and still no halo war 1 code: I bought the halo wars 2 ultimate edition game 10 days ago and still didnt recived my code for the halo wars 1 definite edition, so i would be glade if it is possible to get my key today, like...
  7. Halo War Defenitive Edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo War Defenitive Edition code: I was wondering if I could receive the Halo Wars Definitive edition code early? I just bought Halo Wars 2 with the Season Pass. 72f87265-93d5-4ef2-b16f-c0f25317545e
  8. I have not received my halo war DE code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received my halo war DE code: i have preorde halo wars 2 Ultimate edition and I have not received my halo wars definitive edition code please help. ad3381f9-ea16-438d-b3e3-79cb6a884211
  9. Code for Gears of War 3 that came with Halo/Gears S bundle not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for Gears of War 3 that came with Halo/Gears S bundle not working: All the codes redeemed except for Gears of War 3 tried to redeem on both xbox 360, xbox one no luck on 360 it gives me error file is corrupted or not avaialbe for the region or dont recognize...
  10. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?: Hi, I love halo, and I pre order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code, but no one send it to me. I'm really looking forward to playing Halo Wars 1...