Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In?

Discus and support Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Windows 10 Version) Stuck on the title screen where it says "Click any key to continue" however doing so will not let you advance until a user has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sku11gameslayer, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In?

(Windows 10 Version)

Stuck on the title screen where it says "Click any key to continue" however doing so will not let you advance until a user has signed in, then when signing in a blank grey box appears and then disappears immediately, then a window will pop up saying that
    "Profile is Invalid" "Please try again".

I am unsure of what is happening and have discussed with others on what to do, i was told to reinstall the game and that was it?

Surely there is a reason behind this, a bug. Someone Please Help Me!!!!

:)

Sku11gameslayer, Feb 24, 2017
  2. Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

pre ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition downloaded but I can't play it.

duckonquack892, Feb 24, 2017
  3. 博轩宋
    博轩宋 Guest
    After finishing the update match speed is very slow

Today updated Halo Wars 2, can't match player ,before that no problem.

博轩宋, Feb 24, 2017
  4. duckonquack892 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

pre ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition downloaded but I can't play it.
  5. noboundz Win User

Halo Problem

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

[quote user=""]

Not the best in the Halo series...

[/quote]

Halo 2 holds that spot for me, followed by Halo: Reach, then
    Halo Wars.

[/quote]

Never tried Wars. Everyone says it's good, but I just can't imagine a Halo strategy game. For me its CE that's first, then 2, 3, Reach, and ODST last.
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

Here’s the full list of 15 games getting keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One

Age of Empires

Halo wars

Halo wars 2
  7. Smwutches Win User

can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

Do a search for just Halo Wars 2. In the results it should show "Halo Wars 2: Demo, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition" Try clicking the one in the middle and see if that one will start the install for you. I noticed if I choose the standard edition
    it wants to install on the console.
  8. Alucario Ultra Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

There are a lot of good games on the game pass. I mean, I can't decide for just one.

But those who I love are Doom, Fallout 4, Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, Halo the MCC.
Thema:

Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In?

1. Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In? - Similar Threads - Halo Wars Can't

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  4. How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?: On logging in to the game, the DLC simply acts like it hasn't been purchased, and directs to the store for purchase. I have opened the complete edition, not the standard....
  5. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  6. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  7. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  8. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  9. Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2: I bought some Blitz packs yesterday, the payments are succeed but I receive nothing. Could anybody help me? Thanks. 8e65e4d8-a4d1-42d6-bcb9-f6bfb44fa202
  10. can't download halo spartan and war game packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download halo spartan and war game packs: Hello I just bought and installed Halo 4 with xbox live. Now I try to open "war game" mode or "spartan ops" and all I get is an error message saying it can connect to xbox live when it tries to...