Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack

Discus and support Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Halo Wars 2 promo code that I got through Intel Starter Pack, however I can't redeem the code, I think it's because I am in Romania. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoveringSleet16, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack

Hi,

I have a Halo Wars 2 promo code that I got through Intel Starter Pack, however I can't redeem the code, I think it's because I am in Romania.

The error I get is also in Romanian, however see the below details

TokenNotSupported

YSZI6zxAyU+VTIgm.4.34.14.2

2017/04/27 - 09:32:27 UTC

Please let me know what can I do to redeem the code.

Thank you.

:)

CoveringSleet16, Apr 26, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Where is the Halo Wars DE Code?

Hey WeRolf!

When did you redeem the code provided by Amazon? Once you redeem the code for Halo Wars 2, you should receive a code for Halo Wars DE within 7-10 days.

Mister Maka, Apr 26, 2017
  3. Nachoboi350
    Nachoboi350 Guest
    Purchasing Halo wars 2 Ultimate edition

Hello! Since Intel is having sales for their CPUs and offering Halo wars 2 as a bonus to buying one of them, is it possible to buy the Ultimate edition or upgrade after redeeming a digital code for Halo wars 2 standard? I really would like the ultimate edition,
    but i won't argue with 3 free games and since Halo wars 2 is one them, i really can't resist (great timing right?).

Any possible way this could work?

Nachoboi350, Apr 26, 2017
  4. Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack

So I changed the language to English and I redeemed the code, however I can't find the game anywhere Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack :)

CoveringSleet16, Apr 26, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. Looking into the game itself it seems as though Halo Wars 2 is not available digitally in Romania. The only item that is available in Romania is a Halo Wars 2 Blitz Pack.

If that is the code you have from the promo and it still won't redeem you may want to contact the company to find out what your options are.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CoveringSleet16 Win User

So I changed the language to English and I redeemed the code, however I can't find the game anywhere :)
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Looking into the game itself it seems as though Halo Wars 2 is not available digitally in Romania. The only item that is available in Romania is a Halo Wars 2 Blitz Pack.

If that is the code you have from the promo and it still won't redeem you may want to contact the company to find out what your options are.
  8. xCrowxFromHellx Win User

NO DLC

And what about the criminal starter pack?? And thanks for the intel!
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Where is the Halo Wars DE Code?

Hey WeRolf!

When did you redeem the code provided by Amazon? Once you redeem the code for Halo Wars 2, you should receive a code for Halo Wars DE within 7-10 days.
  10. Lilia Lang Win User

Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed

That brings me to Minecraft, not what I redeemed. It came with a Minecraft disc, I did not buy it. It was the Starter Pack, which I can't find on the Microsoft Store (not to be confused with the Starter Collection)
Thema:

1. Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack - Similar Threads - Halo Wars can't

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  4. How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?: On logging in to the game, the DLC simply acts like it hasn't been purchased, and directs to the store for purchase. I have opened the complete edition, not the standard....
  5. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  6. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  7. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  8. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  9. Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2: I bought some Blitz packs yesterday, the payments are succeed but I receive nothing. Could anybody help me? Thanks. 8e65e4d8-a4d1-42d6-bcb9-f6bfb44fa202
  10. can't download halo spartan and war game packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download halo spartan and war game packs: Hello I just bought and installed Halo 4 with xbox live. Now I try to open "war game" mode or "spartan ops" and all I get is an error message saying it can connect to xbox live when it tries to...