Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost

Discus and support Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going on for a VERY long time now. My Halo wars 2 campaign progress/save files keep disappearing. I've tried deleting local save data and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAV0KIIN, Nov 18, 2019.

1. DAV0KIIN
    DAV0KIIN Guest

This has been going on for a VERY long time now. My Halo wars 2 campaign progress/save files keep disappearing. I've tried deleting local save data and reserved space, power cycling the console and even deleting and re downloading the game. Nothing seems
    to work.

:)

DAV0KIIN, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Deano_M_ Win User

HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS

there's a few updates to come out perhaps there will an update to fix this
  3. DAV0KIIN Win User

I’ve tried contacting both 343i and Creative Assembly. I eventually get directed to Halo Waypoint. I was even on the phone to someone from microsoft. Nothing is being done and i’m over it. This issue has been going on for far too long.
  4. xLegacie Win User

It sounds like for some reason the files are becoming corrupted hence they keep disappearing. I would go on Support.Xbox.Com and contact the official support team to see if they have a possible fix for this issue

Best of luck to ya
  5. blueamcat Win User

That is very strange. Do any other games do this for you? Ruling out a dying console hard drive or something...
  6. DAV0KIIN Win User

No other game does this. I play on the One X, so it can't be a dying hard drive.
Thema:

1. Halo Wars 2 campaign progress lost - Similar Threads - Halo Wars campaign

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  4. How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?: On logging in to the game, the DLC simply acts like it hasn't been purchased, and directs to the store for purchase. I have opened the complete edition, not the standard....
  5. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  6. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  7. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  8. Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2: Problems with error code 0x80073CF9 while trying to download a game on Xbox application on windows 10, and on the Microsoft, cannot figure out the issue as to why I cannot download. this error...
  9. Halo war 2 Character got no voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351
  10. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo wars 2 campaign lost

2. halo wars 2 lost progress