Halo Tmcc weird bug

Discus and support Halo Tmcc weird bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo master chief collection is bugged on my pc. I've been playing multiplayer for two weeks without any problem until now. I can't find a game on any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoquendoMaster, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Halo Tmcc weird bug

Halo master chief collection is bugged on my pc. I've been playing multiplayer for two weeks without any problem until now. I can't find a game on any multiplayer mode, and the season 8 rewards things is bugged.
    Halo Tmcc weird bug [​IMG]

Halo Tmcc weird bug [​IMG]
    the only thing I did on my computer before playing was installing unreal engine 4 and 5 on a completely unrelated folder. How can I fix this?

EDIT: I fixed the problem. The game was outdated and I had to manually update mcc in the Microsoft store. It's a 35 gb download though

:)

LoquendoMaster, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Halo Tmcc weird bug

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Good to know the issue has been resolved. If this happens again and you can't find an update, clear the store's cache and try again.

To clear the store cache type ''wsreset'', run as admin wait for the black screen to close and open the store, it takes a while.
  3. Yopsi(2) Win User

Please take your time creating Halo 5: Guardians

Halo tmcc was not so much important as this new halo, i think they not going to ruin it like they did with tmcc
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Halo reach puede comprarse por separado o necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado[Halo reach can be purchased separately or needs TMCC to be able to be played]

necesitas el juego base, es decir Halo TMCC.

[Translation-you need the base game, i.e. Halo TMCC. ]
  5. Korhog Win User

Halo the master chief collection

Halo TMCC on PC is not published
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

Halo: Reach on TMCC <3.
Thema:

Halo Tmcc weird bug

1. Halo Tmcc weird bug - Similar Threads - Halo Tmcc weird

2. Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Halo TMCC Gift: Hello everyone, I want to gift Halo: The Master Chief Collection to a Japanese friend (I'm from the US, Texas). Last time I tried, I wanted to gift Minecraft Dungeons to her (again, she is from...
  3. Halo TMCC problems on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo TMCC problems on Xbox One S: Hi, i have some problems with Halo TMCC(i have a physical copy of the game): I've started the Launcher, selected to install ALL the games + Halo: Reach DLC and then, when i try to start a game,...
  4. Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse: Hello, if you use a high-end mouse (in my case Logitech G502) in Halo: TMCC, the mouse movement becomes stuttering and the game lags unplayably. - The issue persists for patches worth a year...
  5. Halo TMCC: Error al iniciar (0xC0020015)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo TMCC: Error al iniciar (0xC0020015): Good day. I have a problem with the game, since it has not allowed to open it for days. I get the following error: [img] I have searched all over Google but I have not been able to solve it. I...
  6. I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta: Hello. I can't uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta App. I'm using Xbox Game Pass For PC. Recently the game ask me to update. So I try to update but it doesn't I can't run the game, I can't...
  7. Halo TMCC Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo TMCC Freezing: I dont know if im the only one, but when I’m playing Halo 2 in Halo TMCC, at the gravemind mission my game freezes and I don’t know what to do d41677fc-4f88-4b49-bdb3-05438c96dc6d
  8. TMCC Halo 2 anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TMCC Halo 2 anniversary: Hello, i play halo on xbox but i can't hear anything of the campaing, i already check the settings and everything is ok, idk why it it does work, please help. Before this the game install an...
  9. NO ME CONECTA AL XBOX LIVE EL HALO TMCC PARA PC

in XBoX on Windows
    NO ME CONECTA AL XBOX LIVE EL HALO TMCC PARA PC: Buen día. Estaba jugando tranquilamente Halo: The Master Chief Collection en mi PC - campaña cooperativa con un amigo y de repente me dice que se ha producido un error en la conexión y no me deja...
  10. Halo reach puede comprarse por separado o necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado[Halo reach...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach puede comprarse por separado o necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado[Halo reach...: Hola hace un rato que le tengo la vista encima a halo reach para pc pero vi en steam y al parecer en esa plataforma necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado y como entenderan no muchos tenemos el...