Halo TMCC problems on Xbox One S

Discus and support Halo TMCC problems on Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have some problems with Halo TMCC(i have a physical copy of the game): I've started the Launcher, selected to install ALL the games + Halo:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eugeni98, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Eugeni98
    Eugeni98 Guest

Hi, i have some problems with Halo TMCC(i have a physical copy of the game):

I've started the Launcher, selected to install ALL the games + Halo: Reach DLC and then, when i try to start a game, It keeps repeating me that the content Is unistalled and It redirects me again in the download manager of the game. And It makes this for every single game of the collection.

I was reading that unfortunately this is a common issue. Can you help me?

Thanks

:)

Eugeni98, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Eugeni98 Win User

Thanks you so much, It workedšŸ˜
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Eugeni98, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Indeed, this happens to some gamers.

Try this on your console and then try again to reinstall it.

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  4. Yopsi(2) Win User

Please take your time creating Halo 5: Guardians

Halo tmcc was not so much important as this new halo, i think they not going to ruin it like they did with tmcc
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Halo reach puede comprarse por separado o necesita de TMCC para poder ser jugado[Halo reach can be purchased separately or needs TMCC to be able to be played]

necesitas el juego base, es decir Halo TMCC.

[Translation-you need the base game, i.e. Halo TMCC. ]
  6. Korhog Win User

Halo the master chief collection

Halo TMCC on PC is not published
Thema:

1. Halo TMCC problems on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Halo TMCC problems

2. Xbox Halo TMCC Gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Halo TMCC Gift: Hello everyone, I want to gift Halo: The Master Chief Collection to a Japanese friend (I'm from the US, Texas). Last time I tried, I wanted to gift Minecraft Dungeons to her (again, she is from...
  3. Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse: Hello, if you use a high-end mouse (in my case Logitech G502) in Halo: TMCC, the mouse movement becomes stuttering and the game lags unplayably. - The issue persists for patches worth a year...
  4. Halo Tmcc weird bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Tmcc weird bug: Halo master chief collection is bugged on my pc. I've been playing multiplayer for two weeks without any problem until now. I can't find a game on any multiplayer mode, and the season 8 rewards...
  5. Halo TMCC: Error al iniciar (0xC0020015)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo TMCC: Error al iniciar (0xC0020015): Good day. I have a problem with the game, since it has not allowed to open it for days. I get the following error: [img] I have searched all over Google but I have not been able to solve it. I...
  6. I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta: Hello. I can't uninstall Halo: TMCC at Xbox Beta App. I'm using Xbox Game Pass For PC. Recently the game ask me to update. So I try to update but it doesn't I can't run the game, I can't...
  7. Halo TMCC Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo TMCC Freezing: I dont know if im the only one, but when Iā€™m playing Halo 2 in Halo TMCC, at the gravemind mission my game freezes and I donā€™t know what to do d41677fc-4f88-4b49-bdb3-05438c96dc6d
  8. TMCC Halo 2 anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TMCC Halo 2 anniversary: Hello, i play halo on xbox but i can't hear anything of the campaing, i already check the settings and everything is ok, idk why it it does work, please help. Before this the game install an...
  9. NO ME CONECTA AL XBOX LIVE EL HALO TMCC PARA PC

in XBoX on Windows
    NO ME CONECTA AL XBOX LIVE EL HALO TMCC PARA PC: Buen dĆ­a. Estaba jugando tranquilamente Halo: The Master Chief Collection en mi PC - campaƱa cooperativa con un amigo y de repente me dice que se ha producido un error en la conexiĆ³n y no me deja...
  10. Hi, I have a problem I lost my code a month that they gave me in the game halo tmcc as I get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a problem I lost my code a month that they gave me in the game halo tmcc as I get ...: Hi, I have a problem I lost my code a month that they gave me in the game halo tmcc as I get back it? 2903731c-dae9-40b9-98d3-662f7d8614a7