Halo: Spartan Strike login error

Discus and support Halo: Spartan Strike login error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently bought Halo: Spartan Strike on my computer but I can't seem to login. I think the issue is that when I first opened it, a pop-up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCast, Nov 10, 2021.

1. TheCast
    TheCast Guest

Hi,

I have recently bought Halo: Spartan Strike on my computer but I can't seem to login. I think the issue is that when I first opened it, a pop-up game up saying If I want to use a particular email address I had, THIS WAS NOT THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY XBOX/PC GAMING EMAIL. But I can't even change that in the game, it doesn't even give me an option to type in an account name, it just says connecting when I try to sign in. Is there a way to fix this? I've tried uninstalling it and then installing it again but it's still the same error.

Thanks in advance.

:)

TheCast, Nov 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Usually, when I want to use another account to play I change the account on the Xbox app. Have you tried to change the account you want to use to play the Xbox app? See if it helps you.
  3. TaylorTeske Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

I am having this same login problem for all of my Xbox apps on Windows 10, including Halo Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike as well as Hitman GO. I have tried everything that has been suggested. This issue is quite annoying.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

I've played all the traditional Halo games, I haven't tried

halo wars

halo wars 2

halo spartan assault

halo spartan strike

halo fireteam raven
  5. JLtheStoneWall Win User

The Hunt Continues....

I'm pretty sure I'm not. But, a Halo title wouldn't necessarily be a full-blown shooter or RTS game. Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike are both valid Halo titles, but not in the same league as, say, Reach, or Halo 5.
  6. The Cow Ruler Win User

how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

I have played all of them except halo wars and spartan assault, strike and raven. My favorites are halo 1, halo 3, and halo reach!
Thema:

1. Halo: Spartan Strike login error - Similar Threads - Halo Spartan Strike

2. Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11: When they came out they worked fine, but now when I launch either game on Steam I get a black screen and the game locks up. I have a good system, Ryzen 7 5800X and RTX 4070 with 16gb of RAM, games...
  3. I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...: I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given my achievements please fix this because I just spent god knows amount of hours getting these achievements but I...
  4. I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...: I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal button is missing, instead there is a sad face, can someone help me fix? [img]...
  5. Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?: Hi all, With the sunsetting on Halo 360 games, I thought I’d give Spartan Strike/Assault a go to finish them off. After completing the last 2 achievements on Strike, I started on Assault and...
  6. Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One!: Will be awesome have full collection on my Xbox with so legendary and fantastic story like Halo! Pls!!!! submitted by /u/xavamanx [link] [comments]
  7. Halo spartan strike log in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo spartan strike log in error: well this is actually spartan strike trying to play on windows 10 pc, wont sync up to my account, any solutions, ive tried reinstalling, restarting, updating, checking that the account i purchased...
  8. Halo Spartan Strike account connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike account connection: I just purchased Halo Spartan Strike on my Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10. When I open the game, it comes up with a message saying "Our terms of service have been updated. Please start the xbox...
  9. Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO: I am unable to login to my Xbox account for any of these games. Every single time I load up a game, it says, "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."...
  10. Halo Spartan Strike on Windows 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike on Windows 8: Hi, I'm having an issue with 'Halo Spartan Strike' On my computer. Whenever I try to play the game I lose the progress after playing it. It suggests I sign into my Xbox account so then I don't...