Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11

Discus and support Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When they came out they worked fine, but now when I launch either game on Steam I get a black screen and the game locks up. I have a good system, Ryzen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isolatedRay, Nov 21, 2023.

1. isolatedRay
    isolatedRay Guest

When they came out they worked fine, but now when I launch either game on Steam I get a black screen and the game locks up. I have a good system, Ryzen 7 5800X and RTX 4070 with 16gb of RAM, games infinitely more complex work fine, why doesn't Microsoft fix the games, the steam forums are full of posts of people having problems getting the game to work.

:)

isolatedRay, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi IsolatedRay.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with games. Unfortunately, our expertise is related to Xbox and PC gaming, and I don't have knowledge about Steam. Even though the problems you're referring to are with Microsoft games, they seem to be associated with the Steam platform. I believe you should seek support from Steam.

I understand that your message is also an invitation for Microsoft to improve its games, but honestly, I cannot know if the issues you are experiencing are exclusively due to Microsoft.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Christyna64 Win User

how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

I've played all the traditional Halo games, I haven't tried

halo wars

halo wars 2

halo spartan assault

halo spartan strike

halo fireteam raven
  4. JLtheStoneWall Win User

The Hunt Continues....

I'm pretty sure I'm not. But, a Halo title wouldn't necessarily be a full-blown shooter or RTS game. Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike are both valid Halo titles, but not in the same league as, say, Reach, or Halo 5.
  5. Anhur_XB Win User

Halo

In order

1: Halo 3

2: Halo 3 ODST

3: Halo Wars

4: Halo Reach

5: Halo CE

6: Halo 2

7: Halo Wars 2

8: Halo Spartan Assault

9: Halo Spartan Strike

10: Halo Fireteam Raven

11: Warthog launch mini-game that came w/ the Halo 3 collectors edition

12: Halo 4

13: Halo 5
  6. The Cow Ruler Win User

how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

I have played all of them except halo wars and spartan assault, strike and raven. My favorites are halo 1, halo 3, and halo reach!
Thema:

1. Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Halo Spartan Strike

2. I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...: I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given my achievements please fix this because I just spent god knows amount of hours getting these achievements but I...
  3. I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...: I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal button is missing, instead there is a sad face, can someone help me fix? [img]...
  4. Halo: Spartan Strike login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Spartan Strike login error: Hi, I have recently bought Halo: Spartan Strike on my computer but I can't seem to login. I think the issue is that when I first opened it, a pop-up game up saying If I want to use a particular...
  5. Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?: Hi all, With the sunsetting on Halo 360 games, I thought I’d give Spartan Strike/Assault a go to finish them off. After completing the last 2 achievements on Strike, I started on Assault and...
  6. Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One!: Will be awesome have full collection on my Xbox with so legendary and fantastic story like Halo! Pls!!!! submitted by /u/xavamanx [link] [comments]
  7. Halo spartan strike log in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo spartan strike log in error: well this is actually spartan strike trying to play on windows 10 pc, wont sync up to my account, any solutions, ive tried reinstalling, restarting, updating, checking that the account i purchased...
  8. Halo Spartan Strike account connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike account connection: I just purchased Halo Spartan Strike on my Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10. When I open the game, it comes up with a message saying "Our terms of service have been updated. Please start the xbox...
  9. Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox account Halo: Spartan Strike, Halo: Spartan ****, and Hitman GO: I am unable to login to my Xbox account for any of these games. Every single time I load up a game, it says, "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."...
  10. Halo Spartan Strike on Windows 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike on Windows 8: Hi, I'm having an issue with 'Halo Spartan Strike' On my computer. Whenever I try to play the game I lose the progress after playing it. It suggests I sign into my Xbox account so then I don't...