Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility

Discus and support Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve recently tried to purchase halo Spartan assault. the game is on Microsoft store also it was a backwards compatible yet it’s unavailable for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RBG SliverWolf5, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility

Hello, I’ve recently tried to purchase halo Spartan assault. the game is on Microsoft store also it was a backwards compatible yet it’s unavailable for purchase. I’ve talked with a Microsoft representative and he told me to talk to 343, I have and they told me to go to Xbox. The game is still perfect functional, the live services still are up (until. December) so I would really like to play this game. I don’t know why it is unavailable.

:)

RBG SliverWolf5, Jun 25, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

borderlands 2

Hi, there has been games that have arrived on the Xbox One, and still the Xbox 360 version has become backward compatible (Monopoly Plus, Halo Spartan Assault), so it is possible sometime in the future that the game may become compatible.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bioshock Series

Hi, there has been a number of xbox 360 games that also got released on xbox one, but still got made backward compatible, eg Halo Spartan Assault, Monopoly Plus, and Saints Row IV. So you never know, the games may eventually become backward compatible.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox360 S available halo titles

Yeah, You can get:

Halo CE (Original Xbox Backward Compatible)

Halo 2 (Original Xbox Backward Compatible)

Halo 3

Halo 4

Halo Reach

Halo 3 ODST

Halo Wars

Halo Spartan Assault

Halo CE Anniversary

Any of these can be played solo, and offline if you wish.
  5. RBG SliverWolf5 Win User

Also you should note I've checked into Microsoft’s discontinued games and this is not one of them. I would just like to purchase this halo title on 360 my actual 360 or by back wards compatibility, in either case I want the 360 version before the servers go down. Also it’s definitely infuriating that this game is listed on Microsoft store which is a form of advertising.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Also you should note I've checked into Microsoft’s discontinued games and this is not one of them. I would just like to purchase this halo title on 360 my actual 360 or by back wards compatibility, in either case I want the 360 version before the servers go down. Also it’s definitely infuriating that this game is listed on Microsoft store which is a form of advertising.
    Someone else yesterday posted a topic about the same thing with it being suddenly discontinued from the store.

Games still being on the Store but not being available seems to be a common occurence...I suspect that is simply for people to find and re-install if they had purchased it before discontinuation
Thema:

1. Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility - Similar Threads - Halo Spartan Assault

2. Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11: When they came out they worked fine, but now when I launch either game on Steam I get a black screen and the game locks up. I have a good system, Ryzen 7 5800X and RTX 4070 with 16gb of RAM, games...
  3. I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...: I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given my achievements please fix this because I just spent god knows amount of hours getting these achievements but I...
  4. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...
  5. Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?: So, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight in White Assassination" on Halo 4. When I...
  6. How do I sign into Halo: Spartan Assault?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into Halo: Spartan Assault?: I am currently playing this game through PC game pass. Every single time I open it, it shows me a sign in option. When I click "sign in," an error shows up that says "Sorry, we can't sign you in....
  7. I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal...: I purchased Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on XBOX PC app and the instal button is missing, instead there is a sad face, can someone help me fix? [img]...
  8. Halo wars and spartan assault for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars and spartan assault for 360: Hi, i have digital versions of all the halo games for 360, except wars and spartan assault. 343 didn't give us any time to purchase them before delisting them. I could't find any seller on the...
  9. Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements for Halo Spartan Strike and Assault on iOS unlocking in 1753?: Hi all, With the sunsetting on Halo 360 games, I thought I’d give Spartan Strike/Assault a go to finish them off. After completing the last 2 achievements on Strike, I started on Assault and...
  10. Please can you relist the the Halo Xbox 360 games for a bit especially Halo Spartan Assault?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can you relist the the Halo Xbox 360 games for a bit especially Halo Spartan Assault?: I could not see a query on this, but apologies if there is. Please stop delisting games without warning, especially when you have control over it, like with the Halo games. You give one years...