Halo reach download on Xbox one

Discus and support Halo reach download on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Halo reach download won't get past the blue loading screen on my Xbox one. It goes back to the home screen after that screen. I believe it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProfessorJay93, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Halo reach download on Xbox one

my Halo reach download won't get past the blue loading screen on my Xbox one. It goes back to the home screen after that screen. I believe it is the only game to do that as I don't have any issues*knock on wood* with any others.

:)

ProfessorJay93, Jun 16, 2017
  2. Xbox One backwards compatibility

Is it possible to buy the Halo Reach download code and expect it to work on the xbox one

Mountaineer50, Jun 16, 2017
  3. halo reach on xbox one

I was just wondering, if I bought halo reach on the website would it download on my xbox one, as I don't have an xbox 360,

thx

JellyMan123654, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Mountaineer50 Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Is it possible to buy the Halo Reach download code and expect it to work on the xbox one
  5. Allan Rheubottom Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Does that mean I could buy Halo: Reach on Xbox.com and download it on my Xbox One, or is that not possible yet?
  6. Andreea97 Win User

Anyway to get malware on your xbox 360?

I'm not sure but one of my friends downloaded a modded profile for halo reach and his xbox never worked again u_u
  7. Miss Kleo Win User

Downloading Halo: Reach

Hey DeathBox! If you've gone through all the steps in that sticky post, do you think you could post back with the answers to these questions:

What is the content you are trying to download?

What error code or message are you receiving?

What region is your account?

What region do you physically live in?

Can you please visit http://speedtest.net, take the speed test and post an image or link of the results in this thread?

We'll be standing by for more information! Thanks. :)
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Downloading Halo: Reach

There is no DLC that's over 4 GB in size. There is a forced term setup on non-GoD file sizes. That cap is 2 GB in size.

Are you by chance under the Age of Majority in your country of origin? Both titles you listed are rated "M" which would require you to be of that age--18 in the United States for example--in order to download them.
Thema:

Halo reach download on Xbox one

1. Halo reach download on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Halo reach download

2. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  3. Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360: I am trying to download and install Halo 3 and Reach. The download reaches 80% then it either restarts from 0% (it leaves an incomplete file which is the size of the game)or it stops and leaves a...
  4. Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360: Hi, I have an xbox 360. I bought Halo Reach a couple days back. But the download keeps getting stuck at 70% and then it restarts. I checked on the internet and seems like lot of people have had...
  5. I can't download halo reach for pc

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download halo reach for pc: [IMG] submitted by /u/mjdark_angel [link] [comments]
  6. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.: I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no problem downloading the game onto both...
  7. Problemas con descarga completa del juego Halo Reach [Problems with full download of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con descarga completa del juego Halo Reach [Problems with full download of the...: Hola muy buenas noches a todos, le compré una XBOX 360 a mi hijo, venía con el código de descarga completa del juego Halo Reach, ya tiene cuenta Xbox Live, al intentar descargar el juego desde la...
  8. I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one: I can't download the content from the legendary edition of halo reach c1b19dd8-8012-4658-8fb2-b0cf2e821a22
  9. I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...: Hi everyone Like i said in title, i got the halo reach with the program "games with gold" in september 2014, i played for months; but i changed my xbox 360 to xbox one and I tried to download...
  10. Halo Reach 360-One download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach 360-One download issue: when I put the disk in the download goes immediately to Download Stopped i click On try to download and it does not change fr download stop so I cancel and retry and it immediately goes to...