Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen

Discus and support Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i download halo reach on steam and the game launches and after going through the "343" and Microsoft opening animation screens, it says "press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KyleSager, Dec 27, 2019.

1. KyleSager
    KyleSager Guest

Hello, i download halo reach on steam and the game launches and after going through the "343" and Microsoft opening animation screens, it says "press enter to start" when i do, instead of being prompted to sign into an Xbox live account, ot simply says "error
    while signing into xbox live" and i get the option to retry or cancel and thats it. However, my internet connection is solid so i am stumped. Any help will be appreciated!!

:)

KyleSager, Dec 27, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

3. NeilJackso Win User

Halo: reach error 0x91d70001

I have been having the exact same issue with BluRay opening with the Halo Reach disc.

I purchased the disc directly from Microsoft online store.

Cannot get past the BluRay screen.

Get this fixed. I have tested the disc in a friends Xbox one and no luck
  4. 1234khgjh Win User

Halo Infinite Stuck in offline mode

If it helps, I think it is also worthwhile to note that the title screen in halo (the press enter to continue screen) and the logging in screen which comes before checking for new content in msfs takes a long time to get past.
  5. ianinamerica Win User

Does not have to option to swap emails for halo infinite login

when you mean press r on main menu do you mean on halo? because thats the problem i cant get past the title screen
  6. A KOOL POP TART Win User

100 BC Games to be announced!

Halo Reach

Skyrim

Armored Core Franchise

Give me those three titles and I will throw my money at the screen
Thema:

1. Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Cannot

2. Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection: I purchased the MCC on disc. I installed the game to my XBOX One S and downloaded all DLC, including the Reach and ODST modules. I can see those modules in my downloads along side the main game....
  3. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  4. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  5. I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...: Recently when I was hopping on MCC to work on a few Reach achievements with my friend, I got a message from Xbox that essentially said "purchase a subscription or sign in with the account that...
  6. Halo reach is installed but cannot find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach is installed but cannot find game: So I recently download Halo Reach through game pass and it's using HDD space and I cannot find it in my games, every time I download an add on for it, it won't install. I restarted my console and...
  7. Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam): After I changed my gamertag on xbox's website I haven't been able to get passed the startup screen. When I press enter to play I get an error message: "Sign-in error Error encountered while...
  8. Cannot play Halo Reach or other Xbox 360 games offline on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Halo Reach or other Xbox 360 games offline on Xbox One.: I insert my Halo Reach disc, but it comes up with Install. But the Game is already installed with latest update, so I go to Games & Apps and try to load it there, but comes up with a error message...
  9. cannot fully download the game of halo reach.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot fully download the game of halo reach.: I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history. But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading error. then i will find a damaged game file...
  10. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One: I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC...