Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam)

Discus and support Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After I changed my gamertag on xbox's website I haven't been able to get passed the startup screen. When I press enter to play I get an error message:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kadjieBEAST, Dec 6, 2019.

1. kadjieBEAST
    kadjieBEAST Guest

After I changed my gamertag on xbox's website I haven't been able to get passed the startup screen. When I press enter to play I get an error message:

"Sign-in error

Error encountered while signing into xbox live."

I've tried reinstalling, rebooting my computer, verified the game files, start the xbox app etc.

:)

kadjieBEAST, Dec 6, 2019
  2. benjaminspain Win User

This is the same error in getting, says there's a problem with the Microsoft account please go to account.live.com to fix the issue, done that my accounts fine but I just can't get passed that screen bought the game yesterday and haven't been able to play
    it
    [​IMG]
  3. PlumChicken1196 Win User

same it comes up with "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. isoAssassIn4 Win User

have you guys tried to link your Microsoft accounts to steam which I did and it got me into the game.
  6. RamsesOchoa1 Win User

I am still having this issue... I have reinstalled steam, Halo, restarted router, restart computer.... many times.

I have access to the game from the xbox live game pass and downloaded it there. worked just fine... is this a steam issue or what.

pretty sad this is not fixed...
    I have a solution, just create a new user in your computer, then start the game and it will be let u play
Thema:

1. Halo Reach: Cannot get passed startup screen (PC-Steam) - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Cannot

2. Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection: I purchased the MCC on disc. I installed the game to my XBOX One S and downloaded all DLC, including the Reach and ODST modules. I can see those modules in my downloads along side the main game....
  3. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  4. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  5. I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...: Recently when I was hopping on MCC to work on a few Reach achievements with my friend, I got a message from Xbox that essentially said "purchase a subscription or sign in with the account that...
  6. Halo reach is installed but cannot find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach is installed but cannot find game: So I recently download Halo Reach through game pass and it's using HDD space and I cannot find it in my games, every time I download an add on for it, it won't install. I restarted my console and...
  7. Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen: Hello, i download halo reach on steam and the game launches and after going through the "343" and Microsoft opening animation screens, it says "press enter to start" when i do, instead of being...
  8. Cannot play Halo Reach or other Xbox 360 games offline on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Halo Reach or other Xbox 360 games offline on Xbox One.: I insert my Halo Reach disc, but it comes up with Install. But the Game is already installed with latest update, so I go to Games & Apps and try to load it there, but comes up with a error message...
  9. cannot fully download the game of halo reach.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot fully download the game of halo reach.: I have redeemed a code of the game [halo reach] and can see it in my download history. But the download progress always be stopped by a downloading error. then i will find a damaged game file...
  10. Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download or buy Halo Reach for Xbox One: I tried downloading Halo Reach for Xbox One and it isn't working. I got to the page where it says you have to buy it in a bundle so I did and the next page doesn't work. I tried buying it on my PC...