Halo: Reach Campaign loss of information

Discus and support Halo: Reach Campaign loss of information in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Halo: Reach when, due to a fail in the hard-drive, it started glitching. Somewhere in that glitch it told me that I had "infricted a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by warsquirelflufy, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Halo: Reach Campaign loss of information

I was playing Halo: Reach when, due to a fail in the hard-drive, it started glitching. Somewhere in that glitch it told me that I had "infricted a procedure" (or something like that, I'm translating from spanish) and suddently two things happened. The first
    is that I lost the huge ammount of points I had (I was trying to get the b-day party so I had a lot) and the second is that suddently it said I hadn't made the campaign at all.

Later said glitches ended with the "E-69" Error appearing and I changed the hard drive. But now when I got it to work:

1-The campaign keeps being lost even when on waypoint it says I passed it.

2-I keep missing my points!

It's really frustrating. I need that data. I feel I was unfairly punished for some weird procedure I didn't even infricted, it was the god damn e-69.

:)

warsquirelflufy, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Trechobezor
    Trechobezor Guest
    Halo Campaings

For someone new to the Halo experience. In what order should you play the Halo Campaigns to get the full understanding of the story. I am reading around and seems like Halo Ce would best be played after Halo Reach campaign. Can someone who has full understanding
    of the series list them in order for me. (halo CE, Halo 2,Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Reach) In terms of playing the campaign not in terms of rating which is best.

Trechobezor, Jul 31, 2014
  3. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest
    Question: Which Halo Reach Campaign level is your favorite?

My favroite Halo Reach Campaign level is: The Pillar of Autumn because it is a long Campaign level.

H2O Kylo Ren, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Halo: Reach Campaign loss of information