Halo Reach 360-One download issue

Discus and support Halo Reach 360-One download issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I put the disk in the download goes immediately to Download Stopped i click On try to download and it does not change fr download stop so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkWolves21, Mar 29, 2016.

1. DarkWolves21
    DarkWolves21 Guest

when I put the disk in the download goes immediately to Download Stopped

i click On try to download and it does not change fr download stop

so I cancel and retry and it immediately goes to download stopped

I click on it and i get a error code 0x8700011

i go to Xbox.com and go to error codes and I put in 0x8700011

error code does not exist

what the heck!?

:)

DarkWolves21, Mar 29, 2016
  2. Error code 80150017!!!

How to download this ? Same issue with merit halo reach!

FnG Anonymous, Mar 29, 2016
  3. RIOT STORM X
    RIOT STORM X Guest
    Next batch of backwards compatible games revealed.

About that.... I've owned and played Halo Reach on my 360 before switching to the One, yet I'm not given any option to download Reach anywhere....

Where did I go so WRONG....?

RIOT STORM X, Mar 29, 2016
  4. Halo Reach 360-One download issue

Hey, DarkWolves21! The error code doesn't work because it appears you're missing a character. There should be 8 characters after the x. Can you attempt to install it again and post back with the full error code so we can look into this further, please?

Misses Quinzel, Mar 30, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, DarkWolves21! The error code doesn't work because it appears you're missing a character. There should be 8 characters after the x. Can you attempt to install it again and post back with the full error code so we can look into this further, please?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Halo Reach download issues

halo reach is region locked so you have to be inside an xbox live region to purchase or download it of the region of your account

(so UK account you must actually be in UK)
  7. Danno McK. Win User

(You should probably talk about this in the "Purchasing or Downloading" forum.)

A purchase download failing at 99% is usually a Region problem, where Xbox checks the IP address of your console against the region of the Marketplace you're using and such. What region is your profile, and where are you actually located? Many purchases now
    need all the various regions to match to succeed.
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey LadyMoniq it looks like you're located in Romania which is not a supported Xbox LIVE Region which may be why you are encountering the issue. Is there perhaps an error code you are seeing?
    If so, can you provide it? Can you also tell us if you've tried any other troubleshooting steps? It may be helpful to clear your system cache and try to download the game again. Or check to make sure you have enough storage space! Let me know. :)
  9. zxcvnikotin Win User

I have exactly the same problem. spoke to a customer rep thrice and still no resolve
Thema:

1. Halo Reach 360-One download issue - Similar Threads - Halo Reach 360

2. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  3. If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...: I just wanted to ask this question because I was planning on modding my profile for Halo Reach and the servers have been shut down. 71d70122-7926-4e71-a8af-59575c273c5a
  4. I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...: I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back to playing this game? Do I need to get a new xbox? I only know one game, using a disc. Now it doesn't work....
  5. Xbox 360 Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4 servers are down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4 servers are down: In Halo Reach I can't even start a matchmaking. The button "Start matchmaking" is grey an I get the error: Information could not be retrieved from XBox Live. Are the servers down? I thought I had...
  6. Halo 3 and Reach F2P Online Xbox 360 Until December

in XboX Insiders
    Halo 3 and Reach F2P Online Xbox 360 Until December: Make the Xbox 360 versions of Halo 3 and Halo: Reach free to play for the rest of the year until server shut down. Much like how Crackdown and Crackdown 2 are free to play online. Anyone agree?...
  7. Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game: This a scam by 323 to stop paying loyal xbox live customers from playing this version of the game that they prefer!You must alow your paying customers voice to heard...
  8. Is Halo reach multiplayer possible between xbox one and xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Halo reach multiplayer possible between xbox one and xbox 360?: I want to play Halo reach (or Halo 5 Guardians) between xbox one and xbox 360, do you know if that is possible? I have tried sending invitation from xbox one to the other console but it appears...
  9. My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits: Halo reach made me forfit my credits and mostly restet me. I need help. I was a general grade 2 i think and is there a way i can get my progress back. Xbox can you help?...
  10. xbox 360 halo reach descarga pero no instala

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 halo reach descarga pero no instala: hola hace dias compre halo reach pra xbox 360 al principio me bajaba el 80% y luego se reiniciaba borre cache traslade las licencias y ahora descarga pero no inicia quisiera saber que puedo hace...