Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished

Discus and support Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jdawg4610 c, Feb 11, 2024.

1. jdawg4610 c
    jdawg4610 c Guest

i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that i have downloaded and launched the app. every time i go back to the sweepstakes page on my xbox it says "You are registered. Download and launch Paramount+ to complete your entry." but i have done that. Also in the official rules it says you have to enter it on an Xbox console so I can't enter with the paramount app either

:)

jdawg4610 c, Feb 11, 2024
  2. XBF John Win User

Halo TV Show Custom Controller Sweepstakes

Hello,

Can you link to the sweepstakes informational page and if that is on Halo's Website, Paramount's, or Xbox's?

Thank you,

3. AqueUnitSquadRM Win User

Xbox Promotional Gift Card Code is missing from Glade reward email

Congratulations! You have been selected as an Xbox One Instant-Win Prize winner in Xbox Live and United States Navy and “Halo: The Master Chief Collection” With Access to “Halo 5: Guardians” Multiplayer Beta Instant-Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft
    Corporation.
  4. vikingland1 Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

MCC is a great collection. I finished Halo CE for my 1st time ever. I had only ever finished Halo 4 before. I know I did it backwards lol. But after finishing Halo CE I'm hooked and I will finish Halo 2,3 and 4 (again ). Plus we get Halo ODST for free (I
    think as I bought the MCC a week after it was released).
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

The sweepstakes entries can be used for different sweepstakes, like last month sweepstakes was the summer of arcade collection, this month a 12 month gold sub
  6. {Parity} Win User

Captain Marvel console

Not sure what sweepstakes you are referring to. When was the sweepstakes and on what program?
Thema:

1. Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished - Similar Threads - Halo ParamountPlus Sweepstakes

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  10. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....