Halo MMC cant sign in.

Discus and support Halo MMC cant sign in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I boot up halo mmc from steam, enter my email and password, then hit sign in. I immediately get an error just saying cant connect to Xbox Live. i click... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ax Wood, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Ax Wood
    Ax Wood Guest

Halo MMC cant sign in.

I boot up halo mmc from steam, enter my email and password, then hit sign in. I immediately get an error just saying cant connect to Xbox Live. i click retry and then it just spins. i have let it sit for an hour and nothing happens. can anyone help

:)

Ax Wood, Dec 2, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Halo MMC cant sign in.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

6. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. Auswulf Win User

What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

I'll be scratching Halo 5 off my list until Halo MMC gets it's multiplayer fixed.
  4. ZombieDeano Win User

#AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Just realised this game releases a week before Halo MMC. No point buying COD. Everyone will be online with Halo.
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Halo MMC

Outer Worlds

Forza Horizon 4

Gears of war 5
  6. Salaolord Win User

Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

Friday the 13th, Forza, Real Royale, Halo MMC. Those would be my recommendations.

#XboxAmbassadors
Thema:

Halo MMC cant sign in.

1. Halo MMC cant sign in. - Similar Threads - Halo MMC cant

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...: [img] [img] so any ideas? 2db4458c-5725-4da6-b1de-ad68723203c5
  7. Halo MMC, Halo 4 Won't Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MMC, Halo 4 Won't Start: So I just got the halo mmc a few days ago and played through the campaigns till i get to halo 4. upon launching halo 4 i get the normal loading screen then after that nothing, just a black screen...
  8. Halo MMC NO INICIA EN PC DESPUES DE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION[Halo MMC DOES NOT START ON PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MMC NO INICIA EN PC DESPUES DE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION[Halo MMC DOES NOT START ON PC...: estaba jugando la campaña de halo 2 el dia 25 hubo una pequeña actualizan de un 1gb despues de eso no consigo hacer que el juego inicie no carga ni desde la aplicacionde xbox ni desde el propio...
  9. Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock: I have been playing Halo MMC for a while now and recently I was getting the achievements for blowing up the Soda Cans. Every achievement popped up like it should do until I got to the very last...
  10. Halo MMC won't update!!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC won't update!!?!: Can somebody tell me why HAlo MMC won't update on my xbox? and can somebody tell me why the HECK this website lacks any information on how to update the game? seriously, man....