Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock

Discus and support Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Halo MMC for a while now and recently I was getting the achievements for blowing up the Soda Cans. Every achievement popped up like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slim Rizla, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Slim Rizla
    Slim Rizla Guest

I have been playing Halo MMC for a while now and recently I was getting the achievements for blowing up the Soda Cans. Every achievement popped up like it should do until I got to the very last Soda Can. I should of had 2 achievements unlock for shooting
    all the cans and the individual map achievement.

The achievements are called:

BLASTacular (10G) (Unlocked yesterday 29/12/2014)

Worship Your Thirst! (5G) (Unlocked yesterday 29/12/2014)

Both achievements just say "Done Unlocking... I have restarted my console ETC but nothing has worked.

Can someone please help me out?

:)

Slim Rizla, Dec 30, 2014
  2. Halo MMC won't update!!?!

Can somebody tell me why HAlo MMC won't update on my xbox?

and can somebody tell me why the HECK this website lacks any information on how to update the game?

seriously, man.

marcusrenfro7742, Dec 30, 2014
  3. Salsbar
    Salsbar Guest
    Stopped earning achievements when Cortana is on

I think it is not a problem with cortana, but with achievements in general are having problems. I have some done unlocking achievements and some halo achievements won't unlock as well.

Salsbar, Dec 30, 2014
  4. matthewiag Win User

Xbox One The Walking Dead achievements unlocked but not added to my gamerscore

I am also having the same Issue, I unlocked some achievements on Halo MMC, I unlocked 7 Achievements each worth 10G and it only added 50G so I am missing 20G...

I logged on with 116600

This has to be a problem with Xbox server side because the achievements are unlocked on Xbox.com, Smartglass and the console its self it just not adding to the Total...

So its now really a waiting game
  5. Salsbar Win User

Stopped earning achievements when Cortana is on

I think it is not a problem with cortana, but with achievements in general are having problems. I have some done unlocking achievements and some halo achievements won't unlock as well.
  6. XM Volt Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

The achievement "window shopping" on Halo MCC won't unlock for me. It has been stuck on 'done! Unlocking...' for 5 days now. Any help, much appreciated
  7. Auswulf Win User

What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

I'll be scratching Halo 5 off my list until Halo MMC gets it's multiplayer fixed.
  8. ZombieDeano Win User

#AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Just realised this game releases a week before Halo MMC. No point buying COD. Everyone will be online with Halo.
Thema:

1. Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock - Similar Threads - Halo MMC Achievements

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...: [img] [img] so any ideas? 2db4458c-5725-4da6-b1de-ad68723203c5
  7. Halo MMC cant sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC cant sign in.: I boot up halo mmc from steam, enter my email and password, then hit sign in. I immediately get an error just saying cant connect to Xbox Live. i click retry and then it just spins. i have let it...
  8. Halo MMC, Halo 4 Won't Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MMC, Halo 4 Won't Start: So I just got the halo mmc a few days ago and played through the campaigns till i get to halo 4. upon launching halo 4 i get the normal loading screen then after that nothing, just a black screen...
  9. Halo MMC NO INICIA EN PC DESPUES DE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION[Halo MMC DOES NOT START ON PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MMC NO INICIA EN PC DESPUES DE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION[Halo MMC DOES NOT START ON PC...: estaba jugando la campaña de halo 2 el dia 25 hubo una pequeña actualizan de un 1gb despues de eso no consigo hacer que el juego inicie no carga ni desde la aplicacionde xbox ni desde el propio...
  10. Halo MMC won't update!!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC won't update!!?!: Can somebody tell me why HAlo MMC won't update on my xbox? and can somebody tell me why the HECK this website lacks any information on how to update the game? seriously, man....