Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted

Discus and support Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to play a cooperative campaign with my friends and we are unable to play. We can get into the game but after a variable amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SkylarHarrington, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted

I have been trying to play a cooperative campaign with my friends and we are unable to play. We can get into the game but after a variable amount of time the game will kick everyone out of the lobby and send the message "Your connection to the session has
    been interupted" we tried some microsoft support tips but they did not work. Can someone please help?

:)

SkylarHarrington, Jul 15, 2020
  2. adamthemute Win User

Halo MCC Connection Interuption

Hey, you responded to my old thread about this issue but that thread was locked. This is the info Halo Support gave me for PC:

"Updating all drivers, OS, and Microsoft framework patches.

Validating the game files on steam

Disconnect any drawing tablets or similar touch device (we've had reports of performance drops from those being plugged in)

Allowing MCC through your firewall

Double checking your router settings: IPv6 should be enabled, and correct NAT type.

Uninstalling the game completely, then delete all files at C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\MCC. and reinstall once more."

As for lag and disconnects in co-op, they are aware of the issues and it seems to be the way it's going to be sadly. I ended up refunding the game unless it get's fixed.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039997432-Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Known-Issues

"Co-Op Disconnects: We are aware of reports where players are experiencing disconnects from gameplay while playing cooperatively. We made a couple back end services updates on this issue which have improved it. As well, some folks are reporting that if all
    players are locked at 60 frames per second, they are seeing this lessen in frequency. We are still attempting to investigate this at this time from player reports. If you are experiencing this problem, please visit the Halo Support site and create a ticket.

Co-Op Latency: At this time, we have not been able to identify any issues around this feature and the functionality is on par with the rest of MCC. There is no active development happening around improving/re-writing the legacy network code around this area
    of the game. Unfortunately, this would be a massive undertaking and just isn’t within the realm of what the team can currently support."
  3. TAC Mcmunky Win User

Lag compensation patch + Drop zone game type / Hardcore HQ + Ricochet variants tomorrow morning

hmmmm keep getting connection to xbox live servers has been interupted since they pushed the update though, superb job done
  4. John Dowding Win User

online gameplay

Yep all the MP ive done on the One has been a great improvement, Titanfall, Forza, Gears, not done any Halo MCC MP but does that run on MS servers?
  5. smileskybird Win User

Forza Horizon 2

I got it at release as well and the game picked up where I last left off. I think your mistaken the news. Halo MCC has had the problems since launched but I think it's been patched through Updates. Halo MCC had achievement faults multiplayer not working
    and saving issues a bit but I think they've generally been corrected.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Halo Master Chief collection crashes

Hi, Steven! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with Halo Reach.

These are some things you could try.

1) Power cycle:

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 minutes.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

2) Delete local saved data for Halo MCC:

- Go to My games & apps > Halo MCC > Manage Game and Add-ons > Saved data > Select your profile > Delete from Console.

- Launch the game again.

* If your console has been constantly connected to the Internet and the Xbox Network, your saved data for this game should be backed up on the cloud and ready to resync with your console the next time you launch Halo MCC.

3) Delete reserved space:

- Launch the game.

- Without quitting it, go to My games and apps > Halo MCC > Manage Game & add-ons > Saved data > if you see "Reserved Space", click on it and delete it.

- Launch the game again.

4) Do a soft factory reset keeping games and apps:

- Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset console > Keep games and apps.

* Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. If your console has been constantly connected to the internet and Xbox Live services, your saved data should be backed up on the cloud.

5) Reinstall Halo Reach

6) Reinstall all of Halo MCC.

I hope these help!

Best regards.
Thema:

Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted

1. Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted - Similar Threads - Halo MCC connection

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  9. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  10. Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?: Heavy stuttering and freezing when playing coop with friend in same room in same network for Halo MCC on steam PC. LAN mode does not work - friend does not appear at all....